- Articles tagged "samsung ifa 2012"
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera has a 16.3-megapixel backside-illuminated CMOS sensor, a 21x optical zoom lens, and a high density 4.8-inch touchscreen. But its claim to fame is that it runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Here's a closer look at this quad-core-processor-equipped camera.
In a surprisingly move, Samsung today announced a brand new category of devices. Called 'ATIV', it will be made up of devices running on Microsoft's Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 platforms. In this article, we take a look at the two tablet/notebook hybrid devices, the Smart PC and Smart PC Pro.
- ASUS announces the new 27” WQHD Designo MX27AQ
- Sony unveils 'selfie smartphone' Xperia C4
- DRM-free online games platform GOG Galaxy enters open beta
- 12.9-inch Apple iPad Pro to have Bluetooth stylus, Force Touch and NFC?
- A leaked Intel roadmap points to a mid-year launch for both Broadwell and Skylake CPUs
- HP announces new desktops featuring AMD Radeon R9 380 GPU and 5th-generation Intel CPUs
- Mophie announces launch of Juice Pack line for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Microsoft launches S$119 dual SIM Lumia 430 in Singapore