- Articles tagged "samsung ifa 2012"
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera has a 16.3-megapixel backside-illuminated CMOS sensor, a 21x optical zoom lens, and a high density 4.8-inch touchscreen. But its claim to fame is that it runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Here's a closer look at this quad-core-processor-equipped camera.
In a surprisingly move, Samsung today announced a brand new category of devices. Called 'ATIV', it will be made up of devices running on Microsoft's Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 platforms. In this article, we take a look at the two tablet/notebook hybrid devices, the Smart PC and Smart PC Pro.
- Microsoft unveils two flagship Windows 10 phones: the Lumia 950 and 950 XL
- Adobe Stock to get video, enterprise licensing and additional country rollouts
- USB 3.0 thumb drive with PC-to-iOS support will soon be available on Indiegogo
- Lightroom 6.2 and Camera RAW 9.2 are now available for CC users
- iPhone 6s early adopters having issues with burning hot TouchID button
- Ultimate Ears sound the arrival of UE Boom 2
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firms Perceptio and VocalIQ
- Acer's Skylake lineup includes new entries in its Aspire series of notebooks