- Articles tagged "b2b"
When someone mentions Samsung, most people will think of smartphones, tablets and televisions. But the Korean conglomerate is expanding into a whole new territory of business printers as revealed in a recent visit to its headquarters in Seoul, Korea. Read on to find out why.
- Trend Micro for Windows 10 is a step ahead in more ways than one
- Ouya developers picking up the pieces after Razer's acquisition
- Qualcomm's WiPower wireless charging technology can now charge metal phones
- Razer gobbles up Ouya
- Plextor's M6V is the latest entry-level SSD to hit the stands
- Ultra tough RugGear Apex RG702 coming to Singapore
- Windows 10 launch may set a new Internet traffic record
- Mushkin announces M.2 Atlas Vital SSD for budget users