Articles tagged ‘cebit 2009’
In our final leg for the CeBIT 2009 coverage, we cover booths from Akasa, G.Skill, Patriot Memory, IDSbox, Jetway, Kingmax, OCZ, USB Implementers Forum group, Zotac and a few others like the Green IT hall and even the Singapore Pavilion.
In this CeBIT 2009 update article, we show you what's new from Acer, Intel, LG, Luxa2 and Transcend. Plenty of new MIDs, notebooks, casings and more were showcased, so don't miss this update!
In this episode we spill the beans on the latest that Gigabyte, Lian Li, Thermaltake, Aten and ESET had to offer.
In part 4 of our CeBIT coverage, we cover BenQ, Chieftec, Geil, Enermax, Enlight, Fujitsu Siemens, Hyunjin, JSP-Tech, Miracube, Shuttle and Seagate.
In this episode, we cover MSI's wide range of products with special emphasis going towards their growing notebook lineup, and a handful of network storage vendors such as Netgear, Promise, RaidSonic (Icy Box series), Thecus and Zyxel.
In this edition of CeBIT, we take a slight detour from PC components and bring you some of the latest products and technology from the consumer electronics segment such as mobile phones, cameras and technology in the car. Covered here are HTC, Garmin, Nokia, Sonim, T-Mobile, Canon, Blaupunkt, Dension, D-Teg, Innosat, Clarion, Kramer, Seecode and AC Propulsion.
Join as we take a look at what Antec, Arctic Cooling, ASRock, Axle, Biostar, Cooler Master and DJ-Tech have to offer in the first part of our CeBIT 2009 show floor coverage.
ASUS had so much to showcase in CeBIT 2009 that they had to be situated in a different hall from most other PC Component vendors. Join us as we showcase the very newest and very best of what ASUS has to offer. From the expanding Eee series to unreleased products like the Intel P55 boards, there's something of interest for everyone.
Take a peek into the grand opening ceremony of the world's largest digital IT and telecommunications exhibition, which now has the support of partner state California to further boost CeBIT's profile. Several honored guests have graced this occasion such as Craig R. Barrett, Dr. Angela Merkel and Arnold Schwarzenegger himself!
- Ryan Seacrest Invested US$1 Million in Keyboard Accessory for Apple iPhone
- Pre-Order the LG G Flex from M1 Today, Get Exclusive Accessory Pack Worth $405
- StarHub Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex, Offers $100 Discount for First 150 Customers
- SingTel Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex Today from 9AM, First Delivery from 18 Dec
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids