- Articles tagged "4k"
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
Is buying a 4K TV as simple as ensuring that it has a 4K resolution? Not quite, especially if you want your multi-thousand-dollar investment to last as long as possible. In this article, we decode the TV jargon most consumers face today.
BroadcastAsia and CommunicAsia were back in swing early this month, and we were on ground to bring you some key highlights from the annual communications and broadcast trade show event.
Intel just announced the new Thunderbolt 3 standard that uses the USB-C port and it will be compatible with other protocols such as USB, DisplayPort and PCI Express.
Sony has announced its 2015 Bravia TVs in Singapore, slated for release in June. It also took the opportunity to showcase new features like its 4K Processor X1, High-Res Audio and Android TV. More info inside.
4K displays? Curved TVs? SUHD? The TV landscape is rapidly evolving to keep up with consumers' demands for higher resolutions, better image quality and a more immersive viewing experience. 30 HWZ members joined us for an exclusive event last Saturday to meet Samsung's new flagship SUHD TVs up close and learn more about the latest TV technology and buying tips!
First seen at Computex 2014, join us as we get up close and personal with ASUS' super-slim 4K 15-inch Ultrabook, the Zenbook NX500.
The Samsung HU9000 is the company's flagship 4K LED LCD TV for 2014. Expectedly, it costs quite a bit; and part of it is because it's also a curved TV. We also take a look at the HU8500, a flatscreen 4K TV that sits a rung below the HU9000, and investigate if it's a good alternative for those who couldn't less about the curved screen.
Sportscasting was the focus of this year's Broadcast Asia, as a number of partners were on hand to showcase their latest products and also to talk about how 4K is already very much a possibility with existing technologies - evidenced by trials that have been run over the last year.
Bang & Olufsen has introduced the BeoVision Avant, a 4K UHD television that the company says will adjust itself to fit your surroundings. Let's find out more.
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016
- Fossil enters the world of smartwatches with the Q Founder
- The Samsung Gear VR is the cheapest VR headset ever that's not made of cardboard
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore
- VSCO film presets for Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop are now 50% off