- Articles tagged "blizzard"
Currently in technical alpha testing, Heroes of the Storm is Blizzard's newest franchise, a free-to-play MOBA (or ARTS if you prefer) in the style of DotA and League of Legends featuring an all-star cast from the Diablo, Starcraft and Warcraft universes. We take a closer look in this hands-on.
Hearthstone, Blizzard's latest game and its first free-to-play online game, is a vast departure from its usual fare, but can it find the same success as Starcraft II, World of Warcraft and Diablo III? We were invited by Blizzard to try the game out with a quick hands-on. Here's what we thought.
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones
- Spotify steps away from buying out SoundCloud
- The Bitfenix Shogun is the latest tempered glass chassis after your heart and wallet
- Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives
- Samsung may enter the drone market with a circular model
- Samsung unveils the black pearl Galaxy S7 edge