- Articles tagged "blizzard"
Currently in technical alpha testing, Heroes of the Storm is Blizzard's newest franchise, a free-to-play MOBA (or ARTS if you prefer) in the style of DotA and League of Legends featuring an all-star cast from the Diablo, Starcraft and Warcraft universes. We take a closer look in this hands-on.
Hearthstone, Blizzard's latest game and its first free-to-play online game, is a vast departure from its usual fare, but can it find the same success as Starcraft II, World of Warcraft and Diablo III? We were invited by Blizzard to try the game out with a quick hands-on. Here's what we thought.
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year
- Ultra-thin waterproof Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet now available for pre-order
- Razer's new mouse mat displays 16.8 million colors
- Google may unveil Brillo, its new IoT OS, during its annual I/O conference
- OCZ releases new NVMe compliant Z-Drive 6000 PCIe SSD for enterprise
- Outlook.com is getting a major revamp