Articles tagged ‘qosmio’
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
Toshiba has just revealed their new key products for 2013. There are several a couple of new notebooks powered by Intel's latest fourth generation Intel Core processors; a Tegra 4 tablet; portable external hard drives; as well as some other peripherals as well.
The hotly anticipated glasses-free 3D TV is here, and Toshiba has more than the 55-inch RZ1 to show at their recent media event. Here are some of the highlights which include the newly introduced Power TV series as well as the new Qosmio and Satellite notebooks.
Toshiba recently had a launch event that featured what Toshiba claims is the thinnest and lightest Ultrabook in the market right now. They also took the opportunity to introduce two new tablets, and a new all-in-one PC.
- Beats Goes Pretty with Pink
- This May Well be the Chip Used in the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Mass Production of Apple's iWatch Pushed Back to November
- Apple iPhone 6's Rumored Sapphire Display Survives Drop, Hammer and Fire Tests
- Xiaomi to Roll Out Android 4.4 Update for Mi 3 in Singapore Later This Month
- Logitech Introduces New X300 Wireless Speakers
- ASUS Announces New Essence STX II 7.1 Sound Card for Audiophiles
- Creative's New Muvo Mini Bluetooth Speaker Is Small and Weatherproof