- Articles tagged "qosmio"
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
Toshiba has just revealed their new key products for 2013. There are several a couple of new notebooks powered by Intel's latest fourth generation Intel Core processors; a Tegra 4 tablet; portable external hard drives; as well as some other peripherals as well.
The hotly anticipated glasses-free 3D TV is here, and Toshiba has more than the 55-inch RZ1 to show at their recent media event. Here are some of the highlights which include the newly introduced Power TV series as well as the new Qosmio and Satellite notebooks.
Toshiba recently had a launch event that featured what Toshiba claims is the thinnest and lightest Ultrabook in the market right now. They also took the opportunity to introduce two new tablets, and a new all-in-one PC.
- The Onda oBook 11 Pro is an unabashed knockoff of the Microsoft Surface Book
- Xiaomi's Mi Bunny smartwatch for kids costs less than S$100
- The Apple Watch is powerful enough to run Windows 95
- The ZTE BLADE S7 shines with performance and elegance
- New Apple Watch bands made by Coach could arrive in June
- Creative’s new Aurvana ANC headphones bring tired travellers audio bliss
- SanDisk updates their iXpand Flash Drive - portable storage for iPhone and iPad
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Max phablet and MIUI 8 on 10th May