- Articles tagged "apps"
Mother's Day is just around the corner. Want to cook a scrumptious meal to surprise her, but lack the recipes to do so? Fret not! Here are five apps that will sharpen your cooking skills.
In this App Attack, let us share our thoughts on Android games that have been optimized for the PlayStation-certified Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and reshape what you know about gaming on a smartphone.
If you need some help sourcing for great deals and discovering new shopping locations, this App Attack article shall arm you with the necessary apps. Get ready to shop smart and shop more with these handy apps!
Need something to play during the long commute hours? Fret not, App Attack series is back with a gaming edition for your iPad!
A new smartphone user and a social butterfly looking for a quick social networking fix? We say, turn to mobile apps. Here, we present to you some must-haves that will allow for a well-rounded social networking experience on your trustworthy smartphone.
What is the purpose of that newly purchased tablet? Movies, music or just plain reading? If you're going to start reading off the tablet, let us recommend five of our favourite tablet apps that'll keep you occupied for hours.
In this App Attack, we take a look at some apps that have made millionaires out of developers, through a combination of luck, brilliance and tenacity. These are the apps that lived through the rags-to-riches story.
Research in Motion (RIM) had their 3rd annual Developers Conference from 27-30 September in San Francisco. The conference is an event where smartphone developers meet RIM executives and partners of the platform to discuss and unveil new developments, community initiatives and tools for communication, collaboration and push services. Here's a highlight of what went down.
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
Looking for apps for your spiffy new iPhone 4? Here's a quick list of apps that you should get (unless, well, if you already have them).
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features
- You can soon see how many people watched your videos on Instagram
- HTC's next flagship smartphone to sport powerful imaging hardware
- Dual-sim Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge listed on IDA's website
- Leaked: The upcoming AMD Zen CPU will feature up to 32 cores in a pair of 16-core modules!
- Samsung Gear S2 Classic in 18K Rose Gold available just before Valentine’s Day
- HP aims to eliminate screen tear by offering FreeSync on its AMD-based laptops
- This is how you check your passenger rating given by Uber drivers