- Articles tagged "apps"
Research in Motion (RIM) had their 3rd annual Developers Conference from 27-30 September in San Francisco. The conference is an event where smartphone developers meet RIM executives and partners of the platform to discuss and unveil new developments, community initiatives and tools for communication, collaboration and push services. Here's a highlight of what went down.
Intel spent the second day of IDF revealing their plans for the Atom processor family. From new hardware to software, Intel plans to plant its Atom processor into every market segment, from industrial applications to your home.
Looking for apps for your spiffy new iPhone 4? Here's a quick list of apps that you should get (unless, well, if you already have them).
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card
- Samsung clinches mega deal to provide 20 million SSDs to Apple, Microsoft and more
- Is this Blackberry's first Android phone?
- Apple Watch 2 rumored to retain screen size, resolution and shape
- Xiaomi sold more than 34.7 million phones in the first half of 2015