Articles tagged ‘apps’
Although Singapore is a small island, we have problems getting to our destinations sometimes. Here's a list of five apps to be your eyes and ears as you roam the sunny island.
Still scrambling for gift ideas when Father's Day is just a day away? Don't worry, we got your back on this. Here's a list of five apps that dads may like.
Mother's Day is just around the corner. Want to cook a scrumptious meal to surprise her, but lack the recipes to do so? Fret not! Here are five apps that will sharpen your cooking skills.
In this App Attack, let us share our thoughts on Android games that have been optimized for the PlayStation-certified Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and reshape what you know about gaming on a smartphone.
If you need some help sourcing for great deals and discovering new shopping locations, this App Attack article shall arm you with the necessary apps. Get ready to shop smart and shop more with these handy apps!
Need something to play during the long commute hours? Fret not, App Attack series is back with a gaming edition for your iPad!
A new smartphone user and a social butterfly looking for a quick social networking fix? We say, turn to mobile apps. Here, we present to you some must-haves that will allow for a well-rounded social networking experience on your trustworthy smartphone.
What is the purpose of that newly purchased tablet? Movies, music or just plain reading? If you're going to start reading off the tablet, let us recommend five of our favourite tablet apps that'll keep you occupied for hours.
In this App Attack, we take a look at some apps that have made millionaires out of developers, through a combination of luck, brilliance and tenacity. These are the apps that lived through the rags-to-riches story.
Research in Motion (RIM) had their 3rd annual Developers Conference from 27-30 September in San Francisco. The conference is an event where smartphone developers meet RIM executives and partners of the platform to discuss and unveil new developments, community initiatives and tools for communication, collaboration and push services. Here's a highlight of what went down.
- Sony releases the Cyber-shot DSC-KW11, a digital camera made for the fashionista
- Windows 9 set to be unveiled on September 30th
- LG to unveil entry-level smartphones L Bello and L Fino at IFA 2014
- Canon refreshes its LV series of portable projectors with 5 new 3,000-lumen models
- LG’s new PW700 Bluetooth MiniBeam projector to debut at IFA 2014
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100