- Articles tagged "smartphone"
ASUS held a global press conference in Taipei for its latest smartphone, the PadFone 2. Check out our hands-on with the ASUS PadFone 2 and see what new features it brings to the table.
4G and LTE seem to be the buzz words these days after all three telcos rolled out their new networks. 4G smartphones and tablets are beginning to show up on retail shelves too. But what does it mean and what do you need to know about it? We've got you covered with this dedicated guide on all you need to know about 4G/LTE.
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
Looking to purchase an iPhone 5? Or just trying to get as much information as possible about it? Here's everything you need to know about Apple's latest iPhone iteration, in one place.
Amidst the flurry of hardcore iPhone 5 activities today, we managed to sneak in some time with the much sought after device itself. Here's our quick take on the latest, sixth-gen Apple-flavored device.
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 5 have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4S, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 5.
Apple's newest mobile operating system, iOS 6, comes with over 200 new features. In this hands-on article, we take a look at the new Facebook integration, the various enhancements in Photo Stream, Mail, and Safari, as well as the new Privacy controls.
At long last, the new and upcoming iOS 6 has been unveiled. While we still have till fall to wait for the official build, here's a list of features for you to mull over before September 19th arrives. Check them out after the jump!
Having second thoughts about whether the iPhone 5 is suitable for you? Perhaps you find yourself more suited for non-Apple alternatives? Here's a quick look at the well-endowed Android and Windows Phone 8 alternatives that you can consider.
Well, well, what do we have here? The long awaited successor to both the iPhone 4 and 4S, the iPhone 5 has finally been announced. Here's a quick look at the device and how it squares off against its predecessors.
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones.
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore
- The Samsung Gear VR will be available here starting 28 November!
- VSCO film presets for Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop are now 50% off
- Alphabet is pushing its startups to act like independent companies
- AMD drops support for legacy GPUs, will only support GCN from now on