- Articles tagged "smartphone"
The recently-concluded BlackBerry Jam Asia 2012 was a hive of activity, with BlackBerry 10 taking center stage. Of course, let's not forget the new BBM 7.0 beta with voice chat, the renamed BlackBerry World and the newly-announced Alpha Dev C QWERTY device. Here's what we have gathered.
Sitex 2012 isn't complete if the telcos are not there and the good news is, they are! And right after buying your chosen mobile device, why not head on down to get some accessories? Here's a quick list to help you out!
So it's the holiday season! When it comes to hotel and flight bookings, to activities that'll keep you occupied during those long-haul flights and bumpy road trips, there's an app that's apt for every situation. Travelers, here are the essential apps you'll need when you make that journey across the border!
We took the Nokia Lumia 920, its PureView technology, 8.7-megapixel sensor and f/2.0 Carl Zeiss lens for a nice walk to capture its photographic qualities. Here's the outcome!
HardwareZone managed to get a quick hands-on with upcoming Windows Phone 8 duo from HTC, the 8S and 8X. As HTC puts it, these are part of a "joint franchise with Microsoft", so read on to find out more!
Looking to get the next Windows Phone 8 device when they come in November? Take a glimpse at what we feel are the top eight new features in WP8.
Having established the challenges that operators faced in 4G LTE deployment, what are telcos doing to manage the increasing data traffic flow on their networks? Is data throttling on mobile networks a myth or fact? Hit the link to find out more.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offer the best deal? Read on to find out more.
ASUS held a global press conference in Taipei for its latest smartphone, the PadFone 2. Check out our hands-on with the ASUS PadFone 2 and see what new features it brings to the table.
4G and LTE seem to be the buzz words these days after all three telcos rolled out their new networks. 4G smartphones and tablets are beginning to show up on retail shelves too. But what does it mean and what do you need to know about it? We've got you covered with this dedicated guide on all you need to know about 4G/LTE.
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems
- DBS will use Amazon Web Services’ cloud technology for better bank services
- This is why we don't see many notebooks adopting USB Type-C