Articles tagged ‘smartphone’
While we have had our hands full with the 41-megapixel Nokia 808 PureView at MWC earlier this year, here's a mini hands-on session to showcase the phone's photographic prowess and its photo-friendly software.
The PC Show isn't complete if the telcos are not there - thankfully, they are. And right after buying your smart device, why not head on down to get some accessories? Without further ado, here's our recommended list of telco deals and mobile accessories offers.
With SingTel's 4G LTE service arriving on smartphones, we decided to take a quick look at how it fares against the current HSPA (3.5G) network. Is LTE really as fast as what some people say, or is it just a marketing buzzword? Hit the jump to find out more.
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
Having trouble finding the perfect gift for your Mom? Thinking of making it an unforgettable occasion? Here are some apps that will surely make your job a breeze.
We managed to get our paws all over the Samsung Galaxy S III in an exclusive, albeit short, hands-on session. So let's cut to the chase; check out our preview on the highly anticipated gadget after the jump.
Come next week, the new Samsung Galaxy S III will be unveiled to great fanfare. On our end, we have been compiling news on the highly anticipated device. Here's a quick round-up on what we have found out so far, including rumors and all.
Forget about expensive GPS devices dedicated for runners. Smartphones these days come with built-in GPS, making them a viable personal cardio trainer. Here are some of the best fitness apps.
Require your Bluetooth connectivity to be switched on during a certain part of the day - automatically and without any fuss? Worry no more; here are some profile management apps that can prove to be handy when you least expect it.
Sony has just shown first glimpses of their new line of Bravia televisions along with the the Xperia NXT smartphones. Along with their notebooks and tablets, Sony was keen to showcase the fact that content can be transferred and shared across all the various platforms with the help of DLNA.
- Pre-Order the LG G Flex from M1 Today, Get Exclusive Accessory Pack Worth $405
- StarHub Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex, Offers $100 Discount for First 150 Customers
- SingTel Starts Pre-Orders for LG G Flex Today from 9AM, First Delivery from 18 Dec
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements