- Articles tagged "smartphone"
ASUS took the wraps off the latest member of the PadFone family, the 5-inch PadFone Infinity. Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and 2GB RAM, the PadFone Infinity is set to give the other 5-inch phones a run for their money. Read on to find out more about the PadFone Infinity.
We had a quick hands-on with the latest Tegra 4 processors from NVIDIA which also include the Phoenix reference design platform. Hit the link to find out what's new in these processors.
With the Mobile World Congress 2013 coming right up, let us gaze into the crystal ball and share a quick round-up of the latest news surrounding the annual event held at Barcelona. Do read on if you are a huge mobile device buff!
HTC held a launch event for its latest flagship model, the One in London today. Join us as we check out the new features of the HTC One, and how different it is from the Butterfly and other competing smartphones.
At this year's CES event, Samsung put up a great show with much to offer in various product categories, including upcoming mobile innovation, new TV technologies and 3D movie capture for consumers. Let's take a quick look.
Sony joins the league of Android vendors who are offering 5-inch smartphones this year. As the first 5-inch smartphone we've handled, how does the Sony Xperia Z fare? Join us as we explore Sony's flagship model.
Don't you want your smartphone to be free from malware and other unnecessary viruses? We round up a handful of anti-virus and security apps to help you easily keep your Android device safe from harm's way.
Microsoft has kick-started the festive season earlier with Windows 8 and a slew of new devices and is now continuing the momentum with its Windows Phone 8 mobile OS. With more WP8 smartphones launching this period, we round-up all things related to it. Rumors, news, reviews and more, we've compiled them all in this handy guide. Do bookmark this as we'll be constantly updating it. Let's take a quick look, shall we?
There aren't many choices when it comes to affordable LTE devices, but here's one up for consideration: the dual-core, Android 4.0 Sony Xperia V shares the stage with the recently announced HTC One SV and Nokia Lumia 820 for the niche and growing category. Check it out after the jump.
The recently-concluded BlackBerry Jam Asia 2012 was a hive of activity, with BlackBerry 10 taking center stage. Of course, let's not forget the new BBM 7.0 beta with voice chat, the renamed BlackBerry World and the newly-announced Alpha Dev C QWERTY device. Here's what we have gathered.
- New Apple TV with touch-based remote and App Store to debut in September?
- Over one million people requested for invitations to buy the OnePlus 2
- Alleged press image of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ leaked
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months