- Articles tagged "smartphone"
With all three hugely popular Android flagship models in the market - HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping.
Having traveled to six locations across the island to review the 4G coverage, we decided to expand our mid-year analysis to include 7 shopping malls in Orchard road and the four major universities in Singapore. Hop in to check out the outcome!
The three telcos have already rolled out their 4G LTE services several months ago. Armed with three Sony Xperia Z devices and a 4G SIM card from each telco that we purchased, we traveled to six locations across the island to review the 4G coverage.
The HTC One will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offer the best deal? Read on to find out more.
Samsung finally launched its fourth generation Galaxy S flagship smartphone at an event in New York City, where we had a hands-on session with the device. Hit the link to find out our initial impressions of the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Samsung will be launching the successor to the Galaxy S III next week in New York City. Much have been leaked about the smartphone. Here's a quick overview of what we have gathered so far.
Mobile World Congress 2013 ended on 28 February. Here's a round-up of our hands-on experience with the latest smartphones and tablets, and all that you need to know about the major developments for the mobile industry in 2013.
The HTC Butterfly and Sony Xperia Z are the first two 5-inch smartphones to enter the market. Planning to get one? Not sure which telco offers a better deal? Read on to find out more.
LG is one of the few phone makers to venture into the 5.5-inch phone segment, where Samsung rules with an iron fist. Can LG's first Full-HD smartphone beat Samsung in its own game? Here's our first impressions of the LG Optimus G Pro.
ASUS took the wraps off the latest member of the PadFone family, the 5-inch PadFone Infinity. Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and 2GB RAM, the PadFone Infinity is set to give the other 5-inch phones a run for their money. Read on to find out more about the PadFone Infinity.
- Acronis announces Acronis Access Connect, a cross-platform file access solution
- Pebble Time available for pre-order from June 22
- Native apps for Apple Watch available later this year, Apple to release new SDK
- Yota's next generation product line up to include YotaPhone 3 and 2c
- The Gear VR Innovator Edition for S6 is coming to local shores
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in Green Emerald will be available from this weekend
- Xiaomi Mi 5 to come with 5.5-inch Quad-HD display, Snapdragon 820 and Sense ID?
- Jawbone sues Fitbit ahead of Fitbit's planned IPO