- Articles tagged "smartphone"
BlackBerry announced the beta launch of the BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) Channels yesterday. Here's a quick look at how BBM Channels work.
Here's our quick hands-on with Nokia's latest flagship smartphone, the Lumia 925, that's slated to be available sometime after June this year.
BlackBerry helds its Live conference at Orlando, Florida earlier today. Here's an overview of the announcements at BlackBerry Live 2013.
On May 14 in London, Nokia detailed where the story of the Lumia product line goes next.
With all three hugely popular Android flagship models in the market - HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping.
Having traveled to six locations across the island to review the 4G coverage, we decided to expand our mid-year analysis to include 7 shopping malls in Orchard road and the four major universities in Singapore. Hop in to check out the outcome!
The three telcos have already rolled out their 4G LTE services several months ago. Armed with three Sony Xperia Z devices and a 4G SIM card from each telco that we purchased, we traveled to six locations across the island to review the 4G coverage.
The HTC One will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offer the best deal? Read on to find out more.
Samsung finally launched its fourth generation Galaxy S flagship smartphone at an event in New York City, where we had a hands-on session with the device. Hit the link to find out our initial impressions of the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Samsung will be launching the successor to the Galaxy S III next week in New York City. Much have been leaked about the smartphone. Here's a quick overview of what we have gathered so far.
- Lenovo brings the VIBE S1 and P1 to Singapore
- PSA: Firmware updates for the Nikon D750 and the D4S have just been released.
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane just like cargo
- Huawei unveils 6-inch Mate 8 with Kirin 950 octa-core chip and Android 6.0
- Geekbench results reveal specs of Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016