- Articles tagged "smartphone"
ASUS unveiled the PadFone Mini and ZenFone series one month ago at Consumer Electronics Show 2014. We dropped by ASUS booth today at Mobile World Congress 2014 to take a look. Here's our initial impressions of the devices.
Is it a tablet or a smartphone? We honestly don't know and neither does Huawei. The new Huawei MediaPad X1 is sleek enough to be carried around like a smartphone, yet its 7-inch screen makes it more like a tablet. You decide.
Huawei unveiled their latest social-friendly Ascend G6 4G smartphone at MWC 2014. The phone features a 5-megapixel front facing camera that lets you take better selfies through its unique wide-angle lens.
Nokia today unveiled a new family of smartphones, the X which run on Android apps alongside Microsoft's services and signature Nokia experiences. While Android running on Nokia devices is like a dream comes true for some consumers, things aren't exactly what they seem. We list out five things you need to know about the Nokia X smartphones.
LG announced two new smartphones, the G Pro 2 and the G2 Mini days before Mobile World Congress 2014 kicked off. We had a brief hands-on with the two new devices at LG's booth. Read on to find out about our initial impressions.
Sony touts the Xperia Z1 Compact as "the world's best premium compact smartphone". We take a look at how the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact fares against the two flagship devices from the Apple iOS and Windows Phone camp.
Gold and red are considered auspicious colors for the Lunar New Year. If you are planning to get a smartphone this festive season, why not consider one from this list of red and gold smartphones?
Chinese manufacturer ZTE has gone all out for CES 2014, showcasing no less than seven new or recently announced devices at its booth, as well as a number of other peripherals and oddballs such as its Mozilla Firefox-powered ZTE Open smartphone. We took a closer look at ZTE's new flagship smartphone, the Grand S II.
NVIDIA's new Tegra K1 boasts of graphical capabilities that have leapfrogged a few generations on the mobile front to match up with its desktop counterpart. Find out in this article what's exactly underneath the K1 and what else its feature set enables it to accomplish with ease.
Another year, another Tegra, but this time NVIDIA has a game-changing mobile processor with a graphics core direct from the Kepler GPU architecture. Welcome the Tegra K1.
- Pokémon Go has lost over 10 million users from its mid-July peak
- HTC 10 to get Android 7.0 Nougat update in Q4, followed by One M9 and One A9
- Trendnet's new AC1900 wireless USB adapter has ridiculously large antennas
- Microsoft's PowerShell is now open-sourced, and has been ported to both Linux and Mac OS X
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices
- Team leaders appraise your Pokémon in latest Pokémon Go update
- Opera brings its free VPN to Android