- Articles tagged "smartphone"
Chinese manufacturer ZTE has gone all out for CES 2014, showcasing no less than seven new or recently announced devices at its booth, as well as a number of other peripherals and oddballs such as its Mozilla Firefox-powered ZTE Open smartphone. We took a closer look at ZTE's new flagship smartphone, the Grand S II.
NVIDIA's new Tegra K1 boasts of graphical capabilities that have leapfrogged a few generations on the mobile front to match up with its desktop counterpart. Find out in this article what's exactly underneath the K1 and what else its feature set enables it to accomplish with ease.
Another year, another Tegra, but this time NVIDIA has a game-changing mobile processor with a graphics core direct from the Kepler GPU architecture. Welcome the Tegra K1.
With Xiaomi coming to Singapore soon, we take a look at how its latest Xiaomi Mi 3 flagship smartphone fare against the two other Android flagships, the LG Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4 with LTE+.
Over 40 people attended our special PlayTest event last Saturday to have an exclusive hands-on session with the LG G Flex smartphone - the world's first flexible, curved smartphone. Find out what took place at the event as the editors outlined phone design progression and the key technologies that make such a phone possible.
It's been 8 months since we last sprung a surprise network test on the three telcos. And now, armed with three Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphones and a 4G SIM card from each telco, we went to six shopping malls in Orchard to review the 4G coverage, and see if anything's changed.
We take a closer look at Nokia's latest 6-inch smartphones, the Lumia 1520 and Lumia 1320.
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
BlackBerry recently added a new member to its BlackBerry 10 family of devices - the Z30. It sports the largest display and battery ever on a BlackBerry device. Check out our initial impressions of it at BlackBerry Jam Asia 2013 in Hong Kong.
Want to find out what iOS 7 features are available on the compatible iOS devices? We take a quick look at what iOS 7 offers for the different Apple devices
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features
- You can soon see how many people watched your videos on Instagram
- HTC's next flagship smartphone to sport powerful imaging hardware
- Dual-sim Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge listed on IDA's website
- Leaked: The upcoming AMD Zen CPU will feature up to 32 cores in a pair of 16-core modules!
- Samsung Gear S2 Classic in 18K Rose Gold available just before Valentine’s Day
- HP aims to eliminate screen tear by offering FreeSync on its AMD-based laptops
- This is how you check your passenger rating given by Uber drivers