- Articles tagged "smartphone"
NVIDIA's new Tegra K1 boasts of graphical capabilities that have leapfrogged a few generations on the mobile front to match up with its desktop counterpart. Find out in this article what's exactly underneath the K1 and what else its feature set enables it to accomplish with ease.
Another year, another Tegra, but this time NVIDIA has a game-changing mobile processor with a graphics core direct from the Kepler GPU architecture. Welcome the Tegra K1.
With Xiaomi coming to Singapore soon, we take a look at how its latest Xiaomi Mi 3 flagship smartphone fare against the two other Android flagships, the LG Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4 with LTE+.
Over 40 people attended our special PlayTest event last Saturday to have an exclusive hands-on session with the LG G Flex smartphone - the world's first flexible, curved smartphone. Find out what took place at the event as the editors outlined phone design progression and the key technologies that make such a phone possible.
It's been 8 months since we last sprung a surprise network test on the three telcos. And now, armed with three Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphones and a 4G SIM card from each telco, we went to six shopping malls in Orchard to review the 4G coverage, and see if anything's changed.
We take a closer look at Nokia's latest 6-inch smartphones, the Lumia 1520 and Lumia 1320.
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
BlackBerry recently added a new member to its BlackBerry 10 family of devices - the Z30. It sports the largest display and battery ever on a BlackBerry device. Check out our initial impressions of it at BlackBerry Jam Asia 2013 in Hong Kong.
Want to find out what iOS 7 features are available on the compatible iOS devices? We take a quick look at what iOS 7 offers for the different Apple devices
Another year, another iPhone. Wait, it's two iPhones this year - the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. Here's a quick look at the devices and how they square off against the current competition.
- Google Cardboard is now compatible with Street View
- Bang & Olufsen celebrates 90th year by launching S$120,000 speakers
- Connect with your loved ones through the new Canon Connect Station CS100
- Boeing’s new metal is as strong as titanium and 100x lighter than styrofoam
- They aren't real cyborg arms, but these prosthetic arms are still really cool
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565
- Dell to acquire EMC for US$67 billion in what is tech's largest ever acquisition
- Pepsi is launching a smartphone in China