- Articles tagged "smartphone"
Xiaomi's MIUI OS is famous for its high level of customization and features. We've gone through an extensive discussion on its major features, but what about its hidden, lesser known features? Here's a list of seven tips you didn't know about MIUI V5.
Xiaomi's MIUI is one of the most popular Android ROMs in the world with over 35 million users. With Xiaomi's recent expansion beyond the Chinese market, it's prime time that we take a closer look at some of its distinguishing features built right into its user interface.
ASUS unveiled the PadFone Mini and ZenFone series one month ago at Consumer Electronics Show 2014. We dropped by ASUS booth today at Mobile World Congress 2014 to take a look. Here's our initial impressions of the devices.
Is it a tablet or a smartphone? We honestly don't know and neither does Huawei. The new Huawei MediaPad X1 is sleek enough to be carried around like a smartphone, yet its 7-inch screen makes it more like a tablet. You decide.
Huawei unveiled their latest social-friendly Ascend G6 4G smartphone at MWC 2014. The phone features a 5-megapixel front facing camera that lets you take better selfies through its unique wide-angle lens.
Nokia today unveiled a new family of smartphones, the X which run on Android apps alongside Microsoft's services and signature Nokia experiences. While Android running on Nokia devices is like a dream comes true for some consumers, things aren't exactly what they seem. We list out five things you need to know about the Nokia X smartphones.
LG announced two new smartphones, the G Pro 2 and the G2 Mini days before Mobile World Congress 2014 kicked off. We had a brief hands-on with the two new devices at LG's booth. Read on to find out about our initial impressions.
Sony touts the Xperia Z1 Compact as "the world's best premium compact smartphone". We take a look at how the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact fares against the two flagship devices from the Apple iOS and Windows Phone camp.
Gold and red are considered auspicious colors for the Lunar New Year. If you are planning to get a smartphone this festive season, why not consider one from this list of red and gold smartphones?
Chinese manufacturer ZTE has gone all out for CES 2014, showcasing no less than seven new or recently announced devices at its booth, as well as a number of other peripherals and oddballs such as its Mozilla Firefox-powered ZTE Open smartphone. We took a closer look at ZTE's new flagship smartphone, the Grand S II.
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square
- ADATA announces new flagship XPG SX8000 PCIe SSD with 3D NAND and NVMe support