- Articles tagged "smartphone"
The new LG G3 is hardly a surprise as leaks and teaser videos flooded the Internet in the weeks leading up to today's official announcement. Are the leaks spot on this time or did LG have some more tricks up its sleeves? Read on to find out if the LG G3 is this season's best Android smartphone.
Sixty people attended an exclusive hands-on session with the ASUS ZenFone 5 yesterday. They were among the first in Singapore to try the ZenFone 5 and test out its features. Check out what took place at the event!
ASUS's PixelMaster camera technology may not sound new, but it is enhanced and improved for the ZenFone series. We compile five things you need to know about the updated PixelMaster feature.
With HTC, Samsung and Sony all releasing new flagship smartphones, you may be facing the dilemma of which one to buy. We've reviewed all three, but now it's time to compare them head-to-head.
HTC finally took the wraps off its latest flagship smartphone, the One (M8) after much anticipation, leaks and teaser videos. It comes with two rear cameras, a slightly larger display, and a new Sense 6 interface. We take it for a quick spin, so read on to find out about our initial impressions.
Xiaomi's MIUI OS is famous for its high level of customization and features. We've gone through an extensive discussion on its major features, but what about its hidden, lesser known features? Here's a list of seven tips you didn't know about MIUI V5.
Xiaomi's MIUI is one of the most popular Android ROMs in the world with over 35 million users. With Xiaomi's recent expansion beyond the Chinese market, it's prime time that we take a closer look at some of its distinguishing features built right into its user interface.
ASUS unveiled the PadFone Mini and ZenFone series one month ago at Consumer Electronics Show 2014. We dropped by ASUS booth today at Mobile World Congress 2014 to take a look. Here's our initial impressions of the devices.
Is it a tablet or a smartphone? We honestly don't know and neither does Huawei. The new Huawei MediaPad X1 is sleek enough to be carried around like a smartphone, yet its 7-inch screen makes it more like a tablet. You decide.
Huawei unveiled their latest social-friendly Ascend G6 4G smartphone at MWC 2014. The phone features a 5-megapixel front facing camera that lets you take better selfies through its unique wide-angle lens.
- These countries are where the Apple iPhone SE is selling well
- Researchers just built a battery that is good for over 200,000 charge cycles
- Secretlab launches the Omega Elite, an all-leather gaming chair with a stealthy look
- Preliminary report shows Samsung dominating smartphone sales in Q1 2016
- Computer vision company Movidius just put a deep learning chip inside a USB drive
- Microsoft is exploring the possibility of using synthetic DNA as a storage medium
- The HP Chromebook 13 is a gorgeous all-metal piece of hardware with 16GB of RAM
- Write DVDs that'll last 1000 years with ASUS' new ZenDrive U7M external DVD writer