- Articles tagged "smartphone"
A smartphone casing helps to protect and accessorize. Why simply stop at having a casing, when you can have the trendiest ones? Here are 10 à la mode smartphone cases for the ladies.
Yolk, the team behind the Kickstarter success Solar Paper, came to Singapore to give us a hands-on with their portable solar charger, with news on the finalized version of the product.
If you don’t feel like paying close to S$1,000 just to have the latest and greatest flagship smartphone, there's excellent value to be found in mid-range mainstream smartphones, many of which now boast flagship features like Full HD displays and 64-bit octa-core processors. We take a look at six devices under S$350 to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
Not only is the Oppo N3 phablet armed with a unique motorized camera module, its 16MP sensor and f/2.2 aperture Schneider Kreuznach lens is one of the better performing smartphone cameras out there. With that in mind, we took it out for a day of shooting and here's the outcome.
HTC unveiled their latest flagship HTC One M9 device today and we have all the technical details inside with our hands-on experience to share. Jump in and find out more!
It's been a long wait, but Apple has finally jumped on the big display bandwagon with not one but two 8th generation iPhones. The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are bigger than ever, but are they any good, and how do they hold up to everyday use? Jump in and find out in our review!
Samsung introduced a new design philosophy with the Galaxy Alpha as it is the first phone from the company to sport a metallic frame. Is the change in strategy a good one for Samsung? We share our findings in this hands-on article with the Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
85 HardwareZone members attended an exclusive hands-on session with the ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE and were among the first in Singapore to test out the new smartphone and its updated features. Check out what took place at the event!
HTC officially announced the Butterfly 2, the international model of the J Butterfly HTL23 in Tokyo, Japan this afternoon. Join us as we check out what's new in the Butterfly 2 and how it compares with the company's premium HTC One (M8).
Dual-SIM smartphones are gaining in popularity because they usually come with decent specs and they aren't terribly expensive too. In this shootout, we round up three such devices - ASUS ZenFone 5, HTC Desire 616, and Xiaomi Redmi 1S - to see which one offers the best bang for the buck.
- Sonos sound systems will support Amazon’s Alexa voice-control in 2017
- Dropbox users with accounts created in mid-2012 have been advised to change their passwords
- Google's search engine lets you play Solitaire at work
- Give your systems a Wi-Fi boost with ASUS's new USB-AC68 USB Wi-Fi adapter
- Reports of exploding Galaxy Note7 units forced Samsung to halt shipment in Korea
- The Lenovo Yoga Book has a touch-based keyboard that learns your typing style
- Corning unveils Gorilla Glass SR+ for wearable devices
- Purported label of retail box confirms iPhone 7 moniker and Lightning EarPods