Articles tagged ‘smartphone’
Xiaomi's MIUI OS is famous for its high level of customization and features. We've gone through an extensive discussion on its major features, but what about its hidden, lesser known features? Here's a list of seven tips you didn't know about MIUI V5.
Xiaomi's MIUI is one of the most popular Android ROMs in the world with over 35 million users. With Xiaomi's recent expansion beyond the Chinese market, it's prime time that we take a closer look at some of its distinguishing features built right into its user interface.
ASUS unveiled the PadFone Mini and ZenFone series one month ago at Consumer Electronics Show 2014. We dropped by ASUS booth today at Mobile World Congress 2014 to take a look. Here's our initial impressions of the devices.
Is it a tablet or a smartphone? We honestly don't know and neither does Huawei. The new Huawei MediaPad X1 is sleek enough to be carried around like a smartphone, yet its 7-inch screen makes it more like a tablet. You decide.
Huawei unveiled their latest social-friendly Ascend G6 4G smartphone at MWC 2014. The phone features a 5-megapixel front facing camera that lets you take better selfies through its unique wide-angle lens.
Nokia today unveiled a new family of smartphones, the X which run on Android apps alongside Microsoft's services and signature Nokia experiences. While Android running on Nokia devices is like a dream comes true for some consumers, things aren't exactly what they seem. We list out five things you need to know about the Nokia X smartphones.
LG announced two new smartphones, the G Pro 2 and the G2 Mini days before Mobile World Congress 2014 kicked off. We had a brief hands-on with the two new devices at LG's booth. Read on to find out about our initial impressions.
Sony touts the Xperia Z1 Compact as "the world's best premium compact smartphone". We take a look at how the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact fares against the two flagship devices from the Apple iOS and Windows Phone camp.
Gold and red are considered auspicious colors for the Lunar New Year. If you are planning to get a smartphone this festive season, why not consider one from this list of red and gold smartphones?
Chinese manufacturer ZTE has gone all out for CES 2014, showcasing no less than seven new or recently announced devices at its booth, as well as a number of other peripherals and oddballs such as its Mozilla Firefox-powered ZTE Open smartphone. We took a closer look at ZTE's new flagship smartphone, the Grand S II.
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app.
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100
- LG aims for uniform user experience, brings G3's UX to entry and mid-level devices
- Dual-SIM Lumia 530 available in Singapore from August 23 for S$159
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at Comex 2014
- Parallels launches new Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite integration