- Articles tagged "smartphone"
The Oppo Find 7 and 7A are hard to tell apart from their looks as their differences are all under the hood. Do the differences in display resolution, processor, RAM, battery capacity and weight justify the need to spend an extra S$120 on the Find 7? We find out in this shootout!
Huawei debut its latest flagship smartphone, the Ascend P7 in Singapore at CommunicAsia 2014 earlier this afternoon. Join us as we check out what's new in the Ascend P7.
The new LG G3 is hardly a surprise as leaks and teaser videos flooded the Internet in the weeks leading up to today's official announcement. Are the leaks spot on this time or did LG have some more tricks up its sleeves? Read on to find out if the LG G3 is this season's best Android smartphone.
Sixty people attended an exclusive hands-on session with the ASUS ZenFone 5 yesterday. They were among the first in Singapore to try the ZenFone 5 and test out its features. Check out what took place at the event!
ASUS's PixelMaster camera technology may not sound new, but it is enhanced and improved for the ZenFone series. We compile five things you need to know about the updated PixelMaster feature.
With HTC, Samsung and Sony all releasing new flagship smartphones, you may be facing the dilemma of which one to buy. We've reviewed all three, but now it's time to compare them head-to-head.
HTC finally took the wraps off its latest flagship smartphone, the One (M8) after much anticipation, leaks and teaser videos. It comes with two rear cameras, a slightly larger display, and a new Sense 6 interface. We take it for a quick spin, so read on to find out about our initial impressions.
Xiaomi's MIUI OS is famous for its high level of customization and features. We've gone through an extensive discussion on its major features, but what about its hidden, lesser known features? Here's a list of seven tips you didn't know about MIUI V5.
Xiaomi's MIUI is one of the most popular Android ROMs in the world with over 35 million users. With Xiaomi's recent expansion beyond the Chinese market, it's prime time that we take a closer look at some of its distinguishing features built right into its user interface.
ASUS unveiled the PadFone Mini and ZenFone series one month ago at Consumer Electronics Show 2014. We dropped by ASUS booth today at Mobile World Congress 2014 to take a look. Here's our initial impressions of the devices.
- LG to start selling its EG960T curved 4K OLED TV this month
- Xiaomi to hold product launch event on 13 Aug, confirms launch of MIUI 7
- New report suggests successor of iPhone 5C to launch in Q2 2016 with 14/16nm chips
- Guess how long it took consumers in China to snap up 30,000 units of OnePlus 2
- The new Sound BlasterX G5 is an external sound card and amplifier built with gamers in mind.
- Creative’s new Sound BlasterX gaming headsets bring Ultra-realistic gaming experiences to today’s gamers
- Samsung launches a Galaxy S4 Mini variant for users still stuck in 2013
- Noontec releases new Hammo S Over-Ear stereo headphones