- Articles tagged "smartphone"
We had a quick hands-on with Intel's smartphone reference design based on the Android Gingerbread operating system. Based on the Intel Atom Z2460 platform, is this going to be the new processor for future smartphones?
Sony's first smartphone is finally unveiled as the Sony Xperia S, alongside a LTE-capable Sony Xperia Ion exclusive for AT&T announced at CES 2012. Here's our early impressions of the Sony Xperia S.
Huawei just announced their thinnest Android 4.0 smartphone, the Huawei Ascend P1 S. Here's our initial impressions of the Chinese company's flagship device for 2012.
LG and Prada's exclusive collaboration has come a long way with the current Prada Phone by LG 3.0 being the latest handset in the line of inspired handsets. Here's a quick look at one of the industry's most elegant and branded Android devices.
Samsung unveiled five new devices for 2012, all of which are targeted for a Q1 2012 release date. We share our hands-on experience on some of these gizmos.
With SingTel's first commercial LTE mobile broadband service announced, we take a look at how its upgraded theoretical 75Mbps download speeds compare against the service provider's existing HSPA+ theoretical speeds of 21Mbps.
The BlackBerry DevCon Asia took place in Singapore over Dec 7 and Dec 8, offering participants a wide bevy of hands-on sessions and industry talks. Also announced: The upcoming BlackBerry 10 OS and the new BlackBerry Jam initiative. Hit the jump for more details.
Huawei treated us to an exclusive preview of its upcoming flagship smartphone, the Huawei Honor. It sports a 4-inch touchscreen and is powered by a single-core 1.4GHz processor. Join us as we go hands-on with this Google Android 2.3-based device.
Apple has said that iOS 5 sports more than 200 new features for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. How many do you know? Here are five undocumented shortcuts and features that we've discovered.
Research in Motion globally announced two new smartphones based on BlackBerry OS 7 -- the Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 -- in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Grab's new GrabChat feature makes it easier to communicate with your driver
- POSB runs trial for in-school contactless payment system
- AT&T announces deal to acquire Time Warner for more than US$85 billion
- AMD cuts Radeon RX 460 and 470 prices in response to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- 4 reasons why you'll want the LG gram 15 notebook
- Spotted in Australia: Google Pixel Smartphones in retail
- Two different modems found in the iPhone 7, one performs 30% better
- LTA and NTU want to keep your world moving with self-driving buses