Articles tagged ‘smartphone’
Choosing a smartphone isn't as easy as ABC and that's where our buying guide comes in handy. Learn about the latest mobile operating systems, be aware of the accompanying telco plans that are catered for various needs. Let us help you find the right combination of hardware, software and user experience in the HardwareZone Smartphone Buying Guide Essentials!
Reminiscing about the days when choosing a handphone is pretty much a cut-and-dried affair? Well, this guide might help you ease into choosing the one and only smartphone for you. We present some of the finer points of choosing a smartphone in HardwareZone's Smartphone Buying Guide Essentials.
Intel is ushering a new era of computing with significant announcements at CES 2012 with the announcement of the new Intel Atom Z2460 mobile processor as well as future plans to deliver a more compelling experience for Ultrabooks.
NVIDIA primes Tegra 3 as the enabler for tablets in 2012 and shows us examples of how consumer expectations and demands of a tablet have evolved. Plus find out what the tiny Tegra SoCs are doing in super cars.
We had a quick hands-on with Intel's smartphone reference design based on the Android Gingerbread operating system. Based on the Intel Atom Z2460 platform, is this going to be the new processor for future smartphones?
Sony's first smartphone is finally unveiled as the Sony Xperia S, alongside a LTE-capable Sony Xperia Ion exclusive for AT&T announced at CES 2012. Here's our early impressions of the Sony Xperia S.
Huawei just announced their thinnest Android 4.0 smartphone, the Huawei Ascend P1 S. Here's our initial impressions of the Chinese company's flagship device for 2012.
LG and Prada's exclusive collaboration has come a long way with the current Prada Phone by LG 3.0 being the latest handset in the line of inspired handsets. Here's a quick look at one of the industry's most elegant and branded Android devices.
Samsung unveiled five new devices for 2012, all of which are targeted for a Q1 2012 release date. We share our hands-on experience on some of these gizmos.
With SingTel's first commercial LTE mobile broadband service announced, we take a look at how its upgraded theoretical 75Mbps download speeds compare against the service provider's existing HSPA+ theoretical speeds of 21Mbps.
- Refurbished Opera Mini 8 Brings Private & Night Modes to BlackBerry OS, Java-running Phones
- Sonnet Announces Its Quietest and Most Compact Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe Expansion Chassis
- Intel’s New MXC Fiber Optics Cable Offers Data Transfer Rates of 800Gbps
- Function of Two Rear Cameras in New HTC One Detailed in Leaked Sales Guide
- SingTel Launches Singapore's First Mobile Data Plans for Seniors
- Plextor Introduces M6 Family of SSDs at CeBIT 2014
- SingTel Restored Fibre-Based Services in Bedok, Hardware Fault To Be Blamed
- Sony & Panasonic Develop Archival Disc Standard for Next-gen Optical Discs