- Articles tagged "smartphone"
With Mobile World Congress 2012 coming to an end, here's a round-up of our hands-on experience with the latest smartphones, and all that you need to know about the major developments for the mobile industry in 2012.
Smartphones? Tablets? Innovative mobile technology? We have all that covered, but what about some of the funkier items we saw at Mobile World Congress 2012? We share some of the more interesting sightings from Fira de Barcelona in this photo gallery!
The 5-inch LG Optimus VU stands out not only because of its large form factor but also because of its unique 4:3 ratio. How does it fare under our scrutiny? Let's find out.
LG follows suit in the quad-core race with its flagship LG Optimus 4X HD and beefs up its 3D smartphone portfolio with the Optimus 3D Max. Let's take a quick look, shall we?
Nokia pulled a huge surprise yesterday when they announced the Nokia 808 PureView, a smartphone with a 41MP camera. But what does that number really mean, and do more megapixels translate to better looking pictures? We break down the 808 PureView's 41 megapixels for you, step by step.
The PadFone takes center stage at the ASUS press event in MWC 2012 and the team managed to get a quick hands-on with the unique product. Take a look after the jump.
Besides the attention grabbing 808 PureView, Nokia also unveiled four other new handsets which are the Lumia 610, Asha 202, 203 and 302. The DC-HSPA variant of Nokia Lumia 900 will also be shipped to more countries in Q2 2012.
Nokia plans to set the new benchmark in smartphone imaging with the 808 PureView, which comes with a large, high resolution 41-megapixel sensor with Carl Zeiss optics. Is the Nokia 808 PureView the ultimate camera smarrtphone? Click to find out more.
If you don't already know, the kitschy Sony Xperia U is the other Sony smartphone unveiled at MWC 2012. The team goes behind the scene to check out what it has to offer compared to its NXT siblings.
2012 is no doubt the year for HTC to "focus on the product". The Taiwanese company announced a trio of handsets which are the HTC One X, One S and One V. Check out our initial impressions of HTC's first wave of devices for 2012.
- Xiaomi announces Mi Note Black Edition, only 30,000 units available for sale
- Guess the two phones responsible for two drunken roommates stabbing each other
- Samsung launches flagship JS9500 and JS9000 SUHD curved smart TVs
- More than SUHD TVs up its sleeves, Samsung releases 2015 UHD TV line-up
- Apple could use Apple Watch's hardened aluminum in next iPhone to rid bending issues
- Never run out of USB-C ports with the InfiniteUSB-C!
- Fujifilm announces launch of the Fujinon XF16mm f/1.4 R WR
- Steam testing two-factor Steam Guard authentication via mobile app