- Articles tagged "smartphone"
Sony has just shown first glimpses of their new line of Bravia televisions along with the the Xperia NXT smartphones. Along with their notebooks and tablets, Sony was keen to showcase the fact that content can be transferred and shared across all the various platforms with the help of DLNA.
One of the biggest pull factor for any IT fair are the telco deals bundled with loads of goodies, and all sorts of mobile accessories to complement your latest purchases. Here's our recommended list to look at for IT Show 2012!
With Mobile World Congress 2012 coming to an end, here's a round-up of our hands-on experience with the latest smartphones, and all that you need to know about the major developments for the mobile industry in 2012.
Smartphones? Tablets? Innovative mobile technology? We have all that covered, but what about some of the funkier items we saw at Mobile World Congress 2012? We share some of the more interesting sightings from Fira de Barcelona in this photo gallery!
The 5-inch LG Optimus VU stands out not only because of its large form factor but also because of its unique 4:3 ratio. How does it fare under our scrutiny? Let's find out.
LG follows suit in the quad-core race with its flagship LG Optimus 4X HD and beefs up its 3D smartphone portfolio with the Optimus 3D Max. Let's take a quick look, shall we?
Nokia pulled a huge surprise yesterday when they announced the Nokia 808 PureView, a smartphone with a 41MP camera. But what does that number really mean, and do more megapixels translate to better looking pictures? We break down the 808 PureView's 41 megapixels for you, step by step.
The PadFone takes center stage at the ASUS press event in MWC 2012 and the team managed to get a quick hands-on with the unique product. Take a look after the jump.
Besides the attention grabbing 808 PureView, Nokia also unveiled four other new handsets which are the Lumia 610, Asha 202, 203 and 302. The DC-HSPA variant of Nokia Lumia 900 will also be shipped to more countries in Q2 2012.
Nokia plans to set the new benchmark in smartphone imaging with the 808 PureView, which comes with a large, high resolution 41-megapixel sensor with Carl Zeiss optics. Is the Nokia 808 PureView the ultimate camera smarrtphone? Click to find out more.
- Canon introduces two affordable Pixma printers with flexible ink cartridge options
- LG to unveil 6-inch G Pro 3 with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and 20.7MP camera?
- Oppo unveils Mirror 5s in Taiwan, runs on Snapdragon 410 and Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10162 for PCs
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face