- Articles tagged "smartphone"
Smartphones? Tablets? Innovative mobile technology? We have all that covered, but what about some of the funkier items we saw at Mobile World Congress 2012? We share some of the more interesting sightings from Fira de Barcelona in this photo gallery!
The 5-inch LG Optimus VU stands out not only because of its large form factor but also because of its unique 4:3 ratio. How does it fare under our scrutiny? Let's find out.
LG follows suit in the quad-core race with its flagship LG Optimus 4X HD and beefs up its 3D smartphone portfolio with the Optimus 3D Max. Let's take a quick look, shall we?
Nokia pulled a huge surprise yesterday when they announced the Nokia 808 PureView, a smartphone with a 41MP camera. But what does that number really mean, and do more megapixels translate to better looking pictures? We break down the 808 PureView's 41 megapixels for you, step by step.
The PadFone takes center stage at the ASUS press event in MWC 2012 and the team managed to get a quick hands-on with the unique product. Take a look after the jump.
Besides the attention grabbing 808 PureView, Nokia also unveiled four other new handsets which are the Lumia 610, Asha 202, 203 and 302. The DC-HSPA variant of Nokia Lumia 900 will also be shipped to more countries in Q2 2012.
Nokia plans to set the new benchmark in smartphone imaging with the 808 PureView, which comes with a large, high resolution 41-megapixel sensor with Carl Zeiss optics. Is the Nokia 808 PureView the ultimate camera smarrtphone? Click to find out more.
If you don't already know, the kitschy Sony Xperia U is the other Sony smartphone unveiled at MWC 2012. The team goes behind the scene to check out what it has to offer compared to its NXT siblings.
2012 is no doubt the year for HTC to "focus on the product". The Taiwanese company announced a trio of handsets which are the HTC One X, One S and One V. Check out our initial impressions of HTC's first wave of devices for 2012.
Huawei started the ball rolling at this year's Mobile World Congress 2012 with an impressive lineup of its Ascend D Quad, D Quad and Ascend D1. The Chinese company also made a bold claim that its K3V2 quad-core processor is the fastest in the world. Join us as we find out more.
- Microsoft unveils mid-range Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL at MWC 2015
- From CES to retail: Samsung's new curved monitors hitting stores soon
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 820, Zeroth platform and Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner at MWC 2015
- Nikon announces launch of D7200, CoolPix P900, View NX-i and the renewal of the Nikon Image Space app for both iOS and Android.
- Ikea announces Qi-enabled furniture collection at MWC 2015
- MediaTek unveils 64-bit octa-core MT6753 mobile processor at MWC 2015
- SanDisk unveils new 200GB microSD card
- Lenovo introduces new Tab 2 A8 and Tab 2 A10-70 tablets at MWC 2015