- Articles tagged "smartphone"
Come next week, the new Samsung Galaxy S III will be unveiled to great fanfare. On our end, we have been compiling news on the highly anticipated device. Here's a quick round-up on what we have found out so far, including rumors and all.
Forget about expensive GPS devices dedicated for runners. Smartphones these days come with built-in GPS, making them a viable personal cardio trainer. Here are some of the best fitness apps.
Require your Bluetooth connectivity to be switched on during a certain part of the day - automatically and without any fuss? Worry no more; here are some profile management apps that can prove to be handy when you least expect it.
Sony has just shown first glimpses of their new line of Bravia televisions along with the the Xperia NXT smartphones. Along with their notebooks and tablets, Sony was keen to showcase the fact that content can be transferred and shared across all the various platforms with the help of DLNA.
One of the biggest pull factor for any IT fair are the telco deals bundled with loads of goodies, and all sorts of mobile accessories to complement your latest purchases. Here's our recommended list to look at for IT Show 2012!
With Mobile World Congress 2012 coming to an end, here's a round-up of our hands-on experience with the latest smartphones, and all that you need to know about the major developments for the mobile industry in 2012.
Smartphones? Tablets? Innovative mobile technology? We have all that covered, but what about some of the funkier items we saw at Mobile World Congress 2012? We share some of the more interesting sightings from Fira de Barcelona in this photo gallery!
The 5-inch LG Optimus VU stands out not only because of its large form factor but also because of its unique 4:3 ratio. How does it fare under our scrutiny? Let's find out.
LG follows suit in the quad-core race with its flagship LG Optimus 4X HD and beefs up its 3D smartphone portfolio with the Optimus 3D Max. Let's take a quick look, shall we?
Nokia pulled a huge surprise yesterday when they announced the Nokia 808 PureView, a smartphone with a 41MP camera. But what does that number really mean, and do more megapixels translate to better looking pictures? We break down the 808 PureView's 41 megapixels for you, step by step.
- AMD’s new Crimson Edition driver causing fan speed issues for certain users
- Samsung has started to mass produce 128GB DDR4 memory modules with TSV technology
- Lenovo and Razer partner to build new range of Razer Edition gaming PCs
- Space mining is now a totally real and legal thing
- The handcrafted Pixel Vision is a retro must-have for portable gamers
- MSI balances power savings and performance in new Intel 100 series Eco motherboards
- Guess the features that Apple Watch owners use the most and the least
- Apple's iPhone 7 may eliminate 3.5mm audio jack to make it thinner