- Articles tagged "smartphone"
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 5 have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4S, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 5.
Apple's newest mobile operating system, iOS 6, comes with over 200 new features. In this hands-on article, we take a look at the new Facebook integration, the various enhancements in Photo Stream, Mail, and Safari, as well as the new Privacy controls.
At long last, the new and upcoming iOS 6 has been unveiled. While we still have till fall to wait for the official build, here's a list of features for you to mull over before September 19th arrives. Check them out after the jump!
Having second thoughts about whether the iPhone 5 is suitable for you? Perhaps you find yourself more suited for non-Apple alternatives? Here's a quick look at the well-endowed Android and Windows Phone 8 alternatives that you can consider.
Well, well, what do we have here? The long awaited successor to both the iPhone 4 and 4S, the iPhone 5 has finally been announced. Here's a quick look at the device and how it squares off against its predecessors.
M1 claims that its 4G LTE network is deployed nationwide. Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see whether it is true. In addition, we also drove by some areas in Singapore to check if there is indeed 4G connectivity.
As Apple best puts it, it is indeed almost here. What can you expect from the September 12th event? As implied in the event’s photo, the next-gen iPhone (5?) is definitely one of the anticipated highlights. Let's check out the list of present and past rumors to see how it might shape up when it's actually launched.
M1 is the first telco in South East Asia to launch a nationwide 4G LTE service. While it is only available from 15 September, we had a chance to test out the 4G LTE service over the weekend. Hit the link to see our findings.
It's a matter of time before most consumers have to switch to the new tiered smartphone plans. Worried that you may exceed the data cap? No worries as these apps will help you keep a close eye on data consumption.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II and the Galaxy Camera may have taken all the headlines, but Samsung has more than that going for them at IFA 2012. How does a 55-inch OLED TV, a 75-inch LED Smart TV, or the world's first Windows Phone 8 device sound to you? Come on in to find out all the highlights from Samsung at IFA 2012.
- The luxurious Alcantara Type Cover for Surface Pro 4 is finally coming to Singapore
- Note7 users may get discount when upgrading to the Galaxy S8 or Note8
- Sharp Mobile returns to Singapore with two mid-range smartphones
- Netflix delays China launch; will license shows instead
- In collaboration with NTU, LTA wants to keep your world moving with self-driving buses
- Acronis Storage is the first to offer blockchain data authentication in a software-defined storage product
- Microsoft’s new speech recognition system has reached “human parity”
- A nuTonomy self-driving taxi was just involved in a minor accident here