- Articles tagged "smartphone"
It's a matter of time before most consumers have to switch to the new tiered smartphone plans. Worried that you may exceed the data cap? No worries as these apps will help you keep a close eye on data consumption.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II and the Galaxy Camera may have taken all the headlines, but Samsung has more than that going for them at IFA 2012. How does a 55-inch OLED TV, a 75-inch LED Smart TV, or the world's first Windows Phone 8 device sound to you? Come on in to find out all the highlights from Samsung at IFA 2012.
With a 41-megapixel sensor, what sort of image quality can be expected from the Nokia 808 PureView in real-world usage? We hit the streets with the 41MP cameraphone and brought along a Nikon D800 for the ride as well to find out.
With Google's first keynote at Google I/O 2012 over and done with, here are the updates that would be coming to your Jelly Bean-infused device come July and beyond. Check out what's new after the jump.
With the Google I/O Conference 2012 starting in a few more hours, here's a quick round-up on the rumors and speculations on what's to be announced later.
Signed up for SingTel's 4G LTE mobile plan, and a 4G-enabled smartphone but do not know where are the areas with 4G coverage? Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see where you can enjoy 4G data speeds.
SingTel's 4G plans are available since 5th June 2012, and at the moment, you've three LTE-enabled Android smartphones to choose from. Which of the three - HTC One XL, LG Optimus True HD LTE, and Samsung Galaxy S II LTE - will be crowned the speed king? Ready, go!
Sony Mobile Xperia Mayhem - Six New Phones: Ion, Acro S, Go, Neo L, Miro & Tipo (Updated with Video)
Sony Mobile today announced a total of six new Xperia phones, featuring a mixture of devices with different form factors for different target audiences. Here's a quick preview of what to expect from the mobile company come Q3 2012.
Microsoft has unveiled a host of platform features that will be coming to the new Windows Phone 8 operating system, including removable microSD card support, Nokia Maps technology, multi-screen resolution support, native NFC technology and resizing of live tiles on your start screen. Find out what else was shared at the Windows Phone Summit.
Running out of ideas on what to get for Daddy on Father's Day? Why not consider getting these apps to make him happy on this special day?
- LG to start selling its EG960T curved 4K OLED TV this month
- Xiaomi to hold product launch event on 13 Aug, confirms launch of MIUI 7
- New report suggests successor of iPhone 5C to launch in Q2 2016 with 14/16nm chips
- Guess how long it took consumers in China to snap up 30,000 units of OnePlus 2
- The new Sound BlasterX G5 is an external sound card and amplifier built with gamers in mind.
- Creative’s new Sound BlasterX gaming headsets bring Ultra-realistic gaming experiences to today’s gamers
- Samsung launches a Galaxy S4 Mini variant for users still stuck in 2013
- Noontec releases new Hammo S Over-Ear stereo headphones