- Articles tagged "smartphone"
With a 41-megapixel sensor, what sort of image quality can be expected from the Nokia 808 PureView in real-world usage? We hit the streets with the 41MP cameraphone and brought along a Nikon D800 for the ride as well to find out.
With Google's first keynote at Google I/O 2012 over and done with, here are the updates that would be coming to your Jelly Bean-infused device come July and beyond. Check out what's new after the jump.
With the Google I/O Conference 2012 starting in a few more hours, here's a quick round-up on the rumors and speculations on what's to be announced later.
Signed up for SingTel's 4G LTE mobile plan, and a 4G-enabled smartphone but do not know where are the areas with 4G coverage? Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see where you can enjoy 4G data speeds.
SingTel's 4G plans are available since 5th June 2012, and at the moment, you've three LTE-enabled Android smartphones to choose from. Which of the three - HTC One XL, LG Optimus True HD LTE, and Samsung Galaxy S II LTE - will be crowned the speed king? Ready, go!
Sony Mobile Xperia Mayhem - Six New Phones: Ion, Acro S, Go, Neo L, Miro & Tipo (Updated with Video)
Sony Mobile today announced a total of six new Xperia phones, featuring a mixture of devices with different form factors for different target audiences. Here's a quick preview of what to expect from the mobile company come Q3 2012.
Microsoft has unveiled a host of platform features that will be coming to the new Windows Phone 8 operating system, including removable microSD card support, Nokia Maps technology, multi-screen resolution support, native NFC technology and resizing of live tiles on your start screen. Find out what else was shared at the Windows Phone Summit.
Running out of ideas on what to get for Daddy on Father's Day? Why not consider getting these apps to make him happy on this special day?
The once a year Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is about to commence in a few hours. For those unwilling to stay up for the live coverage, here's a list of Apple-flavored speculations to satiate your appetite for now. Click on!
While we have had our hands full with the 41-megapixel Nokia 808 PureView at MWC earlier this year, here's a mini hands-on session to showcase the phone's photographic prowess and its photo-friendly software.
- Prepare for USB Type-C with SanDisk's new Dual USB Type-C flash drive
- Fractal Design announces Define S, silent case with watercooling support
- Specifications of Intel "Skylake" desktop processors leaked?
- Olympus announces the latest in their “Tough” series of ruggedised cameras – the Stylus Tough TG-4
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support