- Articles tagged "smartphone"
Plenty has been made of Huawei P9's camera - especially since it's co-engineered with Leica. But how does it actually perform? We put one to the test to find out!
Huawei Consumer Business Group held a major event yesterday to launch the Huawei P9 and P9 Plus, their first smartphones co-engineered with Leica, and we were on hand to give you a first look of their premium smartphone.
LG has just unveiled the G5, a modular flagship smartphone, which you'll be able to customize with a slew of add-on attachments like a camera add-on grip, and a Hi-Fi DAC. Check out our first impressions here!
Kodak brings us a mobile app that connects users to a database of professional photographers, making it easier for photographers to find work, and for clients to get the professional shooter they need for their events. Have a look at how the service works!
The LG G5 is the company's first ever modular flagship smartphone. How does it look like up-close? We show you.
Samsung's latest flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, are here! They're waterproof, they have bigger batteries, and yes, expandable storage is back! We had a chance to take a closer look at them before MWC starts. Here's what we think.
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea with an LG G4 to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
The Nextbit Robin is possibly a revolutionary smartphone that re-imagines physical and software design like no other device. If you ever wanted a modern, carefree phone for the connected age, the Nextbit Robin encompasses this better than any others in the market. Find out why in our feature.
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
A smartphone casing helps to protect and accessorize. Why simply stop at having a casing, when you can have the trendiest ones? Here are 10 à la mode smartphone cases for the ladies.
- Samsung may announce the Galaxy Note 7 on 2nd August
- Huawei to continue using Android as long as Google maintains its openness
- Xiaomi Mi 5 finally lands in Singapore!
- 2017 Apple Watch could sport a power-efficient micro-LED display
- Xiaomi and Oppo reportedly getting dual camera modules from Samsung division
- Sony Xperia X smartphone is now available in retail and from telcos
- OnePlus 3 will be available in Singapore this July with no invite system (Updated)
- WhatsApp users make more than 100 million calls every day