- Articles tagged "smartphone"
Samsung Mobile Singapore shared the full details of the Galaxy Note7 exchange/refund program recently. Are consumers in Singapore getting a good refund deal against other countries? Let's check out the different programs!
If you're in the market for a new phone to replace your Samsung Galaxy Note7, we've got some great options for you.
LG's newest flagship smartphone, the V20, will be coming to Singapore on 5th November for S$998. The V20 sports a bevy of high-end pro-sumer features, including a Hi-Fi Quad DAC with speakers tuned by B&O, an HD Audio Recorder, and front and rear wide-angle lens cameras. We take a closer look.
The Samsung Galaxy Note7 might go down in history as the smartphone with the shortest shelf life. We take a look at its two-month journey from the launch to its unfortunate demise.
Google is serious about self-branding their new Pixel smartphones, which is a move away from the Nexus strategy we are familiar with so far. Find out more about their new handsets, strategy and other updates from Google.
Nearly everything on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is an upgrade: build, display, speakers, storage, processor, battery life, cameras. But are any of these things the next big thing? Here's what we think.
Join us for live keynote updates from Apple's much anticipated event direct from San Francisco where they are expected to launch the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and perhaps even a new watch.
Plenty has been made of Huawei P9's camera - especially since it's co-engineered with Leica. But how does it actually perform? We put one to the test to find out!
There hasn't been a flagship Windows phone in Singapore since 2014. But now Lumia is back, with the 950 and 950 XL, two flagship-spec devices with QHD Super AMOLED displays, Windows 10 Mobile OS and 20MP PureView rear cameras. Is it enough to make you finally care about Windows phone? We find out.
Huawei Consumer Business Group held a major event yesterday to launch the Huawei P9 and P9 Plus, their first smartphones co-engineered with Leica, and we were on hand to give you a first look of their premium smartphone.
- The LG G6 may not come with a modular design
- LG K8 LTE available in Singapore from today
- The iPhone 7 has a hidden onscreen Home Button
- Eleven Sports Network's platform is now available on Samsung smart TVs through an app
- Some NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070s have memory issues that require a BIOS update to fix
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far
- The Nintendo Switch is both a home and handheld console in one device
- The Stigo is a foldable electric scooter that has a range of up to 40km