- Articles tagged "belkin"
Belkin first revealed their revamped brand identity during CES 2012. For the benefit of local consumers, Belkin staged an official launch today to showcase their new corporate logo as well as a slew of home networking products and iPhone/iPad accessories. Here's our coverage of the event held at Hummerstons.
Belkin did the less tech-savvy folks a good turn today with the introduction of four user-friendly 802.11n routers engineered with fun applications and easy setup process. Here are some highlights from the launch.
- Nintendo's shares plunge as Pokémon Go has limited effect on its earnings
- Photo-editing app Prisma arrives on Android
- Verizon is paying US$4.8 billion to acquire Yahoo’s core business
- Canon launches new A3 color laser printers for businesses with large print runs
- Cyanogen Inc. discharges 20 percent of its workforce
- Now Samsung is suing Huawei over patent infringements
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses