Articles tagged ‘aerocool’
It's hardware and casings galore at Computex 2012 and here's a selection of new and interesting casings from Antec, Aerocool and CFI.
The fourth installment of our continuing Computex 2011 update covers a fair bit of interesting items like the next generation NVIDIA Tegra 3, AMD Trinity APU and many more. In total, this edition covers booths from AMD, NVIDIA, Akasa, Aerocool, Deep Cool, Leadtek, Lian Li and Lancool.
- Watch What Happens When You Drop, Dunk and Fire at the Samsung Galaxy Gear
- Report: IDC Revises Down PC Shipments Estimates for 2013
- StarHub Successfully Tests HD Voice Calls Over 4G LTE Service (VoLTE)
- VSCO Cam App Available for Download on Android
- LG G Flex Available for Pre-Order in Singapore on 8 December
- Canon Announces EOS M2 with New 2.3x Faster Auto-Focus
- BitFenix Announces Colossus M Series, Twin Small Form Factor Offerings with Unique Designs
- This Morgan Freeman Portrait on the iPad Isn’t a Photo, It’s Finger-painted