Articles tagged ‘google i/o’
Google revealed a complete redesign of Google Maps at its Google I/O conference, which includes removing many user interface elements in favor of a full screen map, as well as cleaner, quicker-loading vector maps and full integration with Google Earth and Google Streetview. We take a closer look at the new Google Maps.
- Lenovo Miix 2 10 and ThinkPad 8 now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi unveils 5-inch Mi 4 smartphone with Snapdragon 801 and 3,080mAh battery
- HTC launches Advantage program in Singapore, opens new customer service centre
- Is the Estar Takee 1 the world's first holographic smartphone?
- Microsoft is building two touch phones with 3D support
- HTC One (E8) available in Singapore from July 26 for S$658
- Western Digital introduces all-new WD Red Pro drives along with new 5TB and 6TB WD Red drives
- Uber banned in Seoul as government plans its own app