- Articles tagged "google i/o"
Google revealed a complete redesign of Google Maps at its Google I/O conference, which includes removing many user interface elements in favor of a full screen map, as well as cleaner, quicker-loading vector maps and full integration with Google Earth and Google Streetview. We take a closer look at the new Google Maps.
- Here's the design philosophy behind the Samsung Galaxy View
- OnePlus X is available for purchase on Lazada Singapore with no invite required
- Lenovo brings the VIBE S1 and P1 to Singapore
- PSA: Firmware updates for the Nikon D750 and the D4S have just been released.
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane just like cargo
- Huawei unveils 6-inch Mate 8 with Kirin 950 octa-core chip and Android 6.0
- Geekbench results reveal specs of Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone