Articles tagged ‘microsoft-teched-europe-2012’
A bootable thumb drive that can run Windows 8 on almost any PC, any number of times? That's what Windows To Go is all about and we detail the finer matters from how it works, to requirements and initial experience.
In our previous feature, we covered the top performance enhancements made to the Release Preview of Windows 8. This time round, we're following up with three key tools that have been thoroughly revamped and will be most essential for regular Windows users, as well as power users alike.
At Microsoft’s TechEd Europe 2012, we managed to get more updates on features that would delight power users such as key performance enhancements made to the OS. We drill down and share what we found out from senior Microsoft personnel.
- Apple to unveil ultra-thin iPad Mini Air this year, 12.9-inch iPad Pro in 2015?
- Xiaomi jumps on wearable bandwagon with S$16 Mi Band
- Netflix hits 50 million subscribers
- Lenovo Miix 2 10 and ThinkPad 8 now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi unveils 5-inch Mi 4 smartphone, priced at S$400 (16GB) and S$500 (64GB)
- HTC launches Advantage program in Singapore, opens new customer service centre
- Is the Estar Takee 1 the world's first holographic smartphone?
- Microsoft is building two touch phones with 3D support