- Articles tagged "wp8"
Microsoft has kick-started the festive season earlier with Windows 8 and a slew of new devices and is now continuing the momentum with its Windows Phone 8 mobile OS. With more WP8 smartphones launching this period, we round-up all things related to it. Rumors, news, reviews and more, we've compiled them all in this handy guide. Do bookmark this as we'll be constantly updating it. Let's take a quick look, shall we?
The new Windows 8 OS is sort of an enigma to some users, with its colorful smart tiles and dual environments. With plenty of new features and even a Windows 8 Store full of apps, we collaborated with Microsoft to bring forth a PlayTest event in an effort to provide usage guidance, tips and tricks to first timers, hands-on with the latest Windows 8 devices and have their queries of the new OS answered.
We took the Nokia Lumia 920, its PureView technology, 8.7-megapixel sensor and f/2.0 Carl Zeiss lens for a nice walk to capture its photographic qualities. Here's the outcome!
HardwareZone managed to get a quick hands-on with upcoming Windows Phone 8 duo from HTC, the 8S and 8X. As HTC puts it, these are part of a "joint franchise with Microsoft", so read on to find out more!
Looking to get the next Windows Phone 8 device when they come in November? Take a glimpse at what we feel are the top eight new features in WP8.
Microsoft has unveiled a host of platform features that will be coming to the new Windows Phone 8 operating system, including removable microSD card support, Nokia Maps technology, multi-screen resolution support, native NFC technology and resizing of live tiles on your start screen. Find out what else was shared at the Windows Phone Summit.
- Measure your body fat with the TomTom Touch fitness tracker
- Reminder: Samsung's Galaxy Note7 Exchange program starts today at 5PM
- FiiO goes wireless with the new FiiO X1 II
- Seagate launches new Enterprise Performance 15K HDD v6 drives
- This year marks Apple’s first annual revenue decline since 2001
- Samsung launches 2016 version of Galaxy Tab A with S Pen stylus
- The new Zotac VR GO Backpack is lighter and features an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- macOS 10.12.1 includes hidden images of new MacBook Pro