- Articles tagged "toughpad"
Lots of products market themselves as "tough" or "rugged" but what do these terms really mean, and how much damage can they actually endure? We investigate.
Panasonic have been producing ruggedized notebooks for specialized industries such as law enforcement since 1996 and are undoubtedly the market leader, but can the Toughbook weather the global PC crunch?
Water resistant or waterproof? Resistance suggests some kind of marginal impedance. Waterproof? Now that's a word with confidence. So why isn't Panasonic's Toughbook division worried about the rapid emergence of waterproof consumer devices like the Sony Xperia Tablet Z and Fujitsu Stylistic QH582? We find out.
- These Samsung Galaxy devices are getting the Android 7.0 update
- All Nokia 6 units for its first flash sale sold out in one minute
- Samsung's new AI assistant can use the Galaxy S8 to search and analyze text
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Super Mario Run is coming to Android in March
- Updated Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in India with Snapdragon 625 processor
- Fujifilm’s medium-format GFX 50S pricing and availability announced
- Gemini RE11 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi extender offers up to 867Mbps on 802.11ac