- Articles tagged "toughpad"
Lots of products market themselves as "tough" or "rugged" but what do these terms really mean, and how much damage can they actually endure? We investigate.
Panasonic have been producing ruggedized notebooks for specialized industries such as law enforcement since 1996 and are undoubtedly the market leader, but can the Toughbook weather the global PC crunch?
Water resistant or waterproof? Resistance suggests some kind of marginal impedance. Waterproof? Now that's a word with confidence. So why isn't Panasonic's Toughbook division worried about the rapid emergence of waterproof consumer devices like the Sony Xperia Tablet Z and Fujitsu Stylistic QH582? We find out.
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016
- Fossil enters the world of smartwatches with the Q Founder
- The Samsung Gear VR is the cheapest VR headset ever that's not made of cardboard
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore