Articles tagged ‘retr0bright’
We all have plastics that had yellowed with age. Keyboards, mice, printers, gaming consoles - you name it. And no matter how you scrub it, you just can't get back its original color. Or can it? Here's a method that you can try at home. Caution: It's not for the faint-hearted.
- Samsung Unveils Galaxy Mega 6.3 and 5.8 (Update)
- 5.9-inch Samsung Galaxy Note III to Debut at IFA in September
- Yahoo Board Approves Tumblr Acquisition for US$1.1 Billion
- GPU Shipment Figures Released for Q1 2013; Intel Still Holds Lion's Share
- Canon Announces 200-400mm f/4L Telephoto Lens with Built-in 1.4x Extender
- Shure Introduces Flagship Quad-driver SE846 In-ear Monitors
- White Nexus 4 Spotted - Coming in June?
- Finis Introduces Neptune SwimP3 Waterproof MP3 Player