- Articles tagged "retr0bright"
We all have plastics that had yellowed with age. Keyboards, mice, printers, gaming consoles - you name it. And no matter how you scrub it, you just can't get back its original color. Or can it? Here's a method that you can try at home. Caution: It's not for the faint-hearted.
- Samsung Gear Fit 2 and Gear IconX wireless ear buds leaked
- Nintendo's Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem franchises are coming to smartphones
- Intel wants USB-C ports to replace the 3.5mm headphone jack
- WD goes for gold, launches new Gold HDDs for data centers (Updated with pricing)
- Need more storage? Seagate starts shipping 10TB helium-filled drives in volume
- HTC building a pair of Nexus phones with codenames S1 and M1
- BlackBerry Priv is a surprsingly early adopter of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Microsoft to release Surface Phone by April 2017