Articles tagged ‘ntt docomo’
As we bring our CommunicAsia 2011 coverage to an end, here's an overview of what we saw and thought of the annual infocomm trade event that showcased the best in mobile technology over the past three days.
Japan has some of the coolest mobile phones and services in the world, so it's no surprise that NTT Docomo is always high on our visit list. This year, we're looking at a possible global NFC standard, AR games and a prototype multi-band amp.
We check out some of the cool stuff and key highlights from the annual communications and broadcast trade show event, CommunicAsia and BroadcastAsia 2010.
- Google launches low-cost Android One smartphones in India
- SingTel unveils price plans for Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- City in China introduces 'cellphone lane' for pedestrians glued to their smartphones
- Microsoft to announce US$2.5 billion deal to acquire maker of Minecraft
- Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus price plans announced by StarHub
- Apple iPhone 6 fever too hot for M1 to handle, website crashes under heavy traffic
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus is out of stock, proves itself to be the more popular model
- M1 announces price plans for Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus