Articles tagged ‘ati’
The Radeon HD 5770 falls short of fantastic, but how would two of them in CrossFire configuration perform? Would it surpass the dual-GPU Radeon HD 4870 X2? Check out the results to find out.
The cogs of ATI's war machine are turning and they are not letting up. After the awesome Radeon HD 5870 and 5850, they are continuing the assault on NVIDIA by releasing the Radeon HD 5770. The 4700 series used to be ATI's mainstream selection, how would the 5770 perform? Let's find out.
The Radeon HD 5870 is undoubtedly fast, but how would two of them perform? In an attempt to simulate the performance of the upcoming Radeon HD 5870 X2, we put a pair 5870 cards together in CrossFireX and compare it with two 4870 X2 cards. Along the way, we also examined how such a configuration would perform on an Intel X38 and an X58 setup.
Ever wondered if the rumored Radeon HD 4890 X2 will be faster than NVIDIA's equivalent dual-GPU GeForce GTX 295? Well, wonder no more, for we have plucked out the GeForce GTX 295 and two Radeon HD 4890 cards from our labs to find out. Read on to find out who will emerge victorious in this clash of the titans.
We seek to answer a question that's on every prospective graphics card buyer's mind: "Which is better? A single Radeon HD 4890 or two Radeon HD 4770 in CrossFireX?" Well, ponder no more and head right in for a detailed and interesting comparison.
After months of inactivity, ATI finally sprung back into action with its latest offering - the Radeon HD 4890. Boosting higher clock speeds and promising faster, better performance, can it successfully deliver a knock-out blow to its arch-rival, NVIDIA? Join us as we find out with a trio of the newcomers from ASUS, PowerColor and Sapphire.
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND
- Singapore to get the Apple iPhone 6 on Sept 19 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Sept 26?
- Apple's wearable device said to ship only in early 2015, could cost US$400
- Motherboards based on new Intel X99 chipset launched!
- 5.3-inch Sony Xperia T3 available in Singapore from August 30 for S$498
- Apple sends out invites for media event on September 9