- Articles tagged "huawei"
Smartphones with 4G LTE connectivity are easily available today. They come in various screen sizes, hardware specs, software and more importantly, across a range of price points. We round up six phones from the likes of HTC, Huawei, LG, Motorola, Nokia and Sony whose screen sizes are below 5 inches and put them through their paces. Find out who's the leader!
Huawei debut its latest flagship smartphone, the Ascend P7 in Singapore at CommunicAsia 2014 earlier this afternoon. Join us as we check out what's new in the Ascend P7.
The new Huawei MediaPad M1 is yet another tablet recently announced at MWC 2014. Built for entertainment purposes, this highly affordable tablet promises to keep you entertained while on-the-go with the latest LTE connectivity.
Is it a tablet or a smartphone? We honestly don't know and neither does Huawei. The new Huawei MediaPad X1 is sleek enough to be carried around like a smartphone, yet its 7-inch screen makes it more like a tablet. You decide.
Huawei unveiled their latest social-friendly Ascend G6 4G smartphone at MWC 2014. The phone features a 5-megapixel front facing camera that lets you take better selfies through its unique wide-angle lens.
Huawei added a new product category into their consumer products line-up today with the announcement of the TalkBand B1. The hybrid 'talk and track' companion to the recently announced MediaPad X1 is their attempt at interpreting the concept of wearables.
At Huawei's tenth annual Global Analyst Summit, the company shared its plans to conquer the smartphone market, taking down Apple and Samsung along the way.
How big is too big? That's a question we found ourselves asking as we took the 6.1-inch Huawei Ascend Mate "phablet" for a spin at CES 2013. Check out our hands-on after the jump!
Huawei started the ball rolling at this year's Mobile World Congress 2012 with an impressive lineup of its Ascend D Quad, D Quad and Ascend D1. The Chinese company also made a bold claim that its K3V2 quad-core processor is the fastest in the world. Join us as we find out more.
Huawei just announced their thinnest Android 4.0 smartphone, the Huawei Ascend P1 S. Here's our initial impressions of the Chinese company's flagship device for 2012.
- Google announces plans to offer its own cellular network service at MWC 2015
- MediaTek offers single chip supporting all 3 wireless charging standards
- Singtel and Ericsson to trial live LTE broadcast and voice over Wi-Fi calling
- Sony announces launch of the mid-range Xperia M4 Aqua at Mobile World Congress 2015
- Sony unveils the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810-powered Xperia Z4 Tablet at MWC 2015
- MediaTek announces the MT8173 with ARM Cortex-A72 processor at MWC 2015
- Intel announces Atom x3, x5 and x7 mobile chips at MWC 2015
- Qualcomm's LTE-U technology will boost LTE connectivity by using unlicensed 5GHz band