Articles tagged ‘geforce gtx 460’
We continue our coverage of the GeForce GTX 460 with three aggressively factory overclocked, custom edition cards from Gigabyte, Sparkle and Zotac.
The GeForce GTX 460 has been a massive hit for the company in the green and in part two of our GTX 460 roundup, we take a look at five fine examples from ECS, Gainward, Manli, MSI and Palit.
After a decade long wait, Starcraft 2 is finally here, but are you worried your system can't cope, or are you not sure what graphics card to get to maximize the game? Fret not, we ran Starcraft 2 with the latest graphics cards in the most intense multiplayer scenario to see what kind of performance it garners.
The GeForce GTX 460 has proven itself to be a spanking good addition to the Fermi family and in this article, we'll be evaluating its performance in SLI configuration.
The GeForce GTX 460 is based on the brand new GF104 chip that promises lower operating temperatures and better power efficiency. It comes in 1GB and 768MB flavors and we put them both to the test. Is the GeForce GTX 460 the mainstream Fermi we've long been waiting for? Find out in our full review.
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND
- Singapore to get the Apple iPhone 6 on Sept 19 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Sept 26?
- Apple's wearable device said to ship only in early 2015, could cost US$400
- Motherboards based on new Intel X99 chipset launched!
- 5.3-inch Sony Xperia T3 available in Singapore from August 30 for S$498
- Apple sends out invites for media event on September 9