Articles tagged ‘geforce gtx 460’
We continue our coverage of the GeForce GTX 460 with three aggressively factory overclocked, custom edition cards from Gigabyte, Sparkle and Zotac.
The GeForce GTX 460 has been a massive hit for the company in the green and in part two of our GTX 460 roundup, we take a look at five fine examples from ECS, Gainward, Manli, MSI and Palit.
After a decade long wait, Starcraft 2 is finally here, but are you worried your system can't cope, or are you not sure what graphics card to get to maximize the game? Fret not, we ran Starcraft 2 with the latest graphics cards in the most intense multiplayer scenario to see what kind of performance it garners.
The GeForce GTX 460 has proven itself to be a spanking good addition to the Fermi family and in this article, we'll be evaluating its performance in SLI configuration.
The GeForce GTX 460 is based on the brand new GF104 chip that promises lower operating temperatures and better power efficiency. It comes in 1GB and 768MB flavors and we put them both to the test. Is the GeForce GTX 460 the mainstream Fermi we've long been waiting for? Find out in our full review.
- Apple releases guide to help Android users make the switch
- Microsoft drops annual fee for Windows Developer Centre accounts
- Foxconn struggling to meet demand for new iPhones
- Need more storage space when recording 4K video? There's always SanDisk
- M1 releases preliminary findings of its investigation on website security incident
- Trend Micro introduces new Maximum Security Cloud Edition security software
- SwiftKey arrives on iOS
- M1 announces price plans for Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (Updated with revised pricing)