Articles tagged ‘geforce gtx 460’
We continue our coverage of the GeForce GTX 460 with three aggressively factory overclocked, custom edition cards from Gigabyte, Sparkle and Zotac.
The GeForce GTX 460 has been a massive hit for the company in the green and in part two of our GTX 460 roundup, we take a look at five fine examples from ECS, Gainward, Manli, MSI and Palit.
After a decade long wait, Starcraft 2 is finally here, but are you worried your system can't cope, or are you not sure what graphics card to get to maximize the game? Fret not, we ran Starcraft 2 with the latest graphics cards in the most intense multiplayer scenario to see what kind of performance it garners.
The GeForce GTX 460 has proven itself to be a spanking good addition to the Fermi family and in this article, we'll be evaluating its performance in SLI configuration.
The GeForce GTX 460 is based on the brand new GF104 chip that promises lower operating temperatures and better power efficiency. It comes in 1GB and 768MB flavors and we put them both to the test. Is the GeForce GTX 460 the mainstream Fermi we've long been waiting for? Find out in our full review.
- AMD officially releases three new Kaveri APUs
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?