- Articles tagged "sandy bridge"
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
Yes, we know all about the glitch affecting Intel's 6 series chipsets for Sandy Bridge processors. It's disappointing to have to wait for the newer, revised motherboards, but that just means more time to do proper research. To help you pick your next mainstream H67 motherboard, here's our small roundup.
We visited Intel's booth today and we had the opportunity to experience the new Sandy Bridge laptops, wireless display, netbooks and a preview of a couple of Oak Trail products.
At the CES press day, Intel officially launched the much awaited 2nd generation Core processor family, much better known as Sandy Bridge. The new processor promises faster compute performance as well as improved graphics performance, an updated WiDi 2.0, Intel Quick Sync and Intel Insider.
Intel's long-awaited, new CPU microarchitecture, Sandy Bridge, has finally gone live. After months of hype and speculation, does it live up to its pedigree? Find out here as we test the Core i7-2600K, Core i5-2500K and the Core i5-2400.
It's probably the worst kept secret in the industry - that Intel will be launching its next-gen Sandy Bridge processors in January 2011. Intel's restrictions prevent us from revealing any performance related figures but the motherboards are fair game. So, here to whet your appetite are five upcoming motherboards from ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte and MSI based on Intel's P67 and H67 chipsets.
Intel revealed more details of its upcoming 2nd generation Intel Core processor family codenamed Sandy Bridge at the first day of the Intel Developer Forum 2010. Slated to arrive in early 2011, Sandy Bridge brings with it features that promises to change the user's computing experience.
- 6 third-party apps that are optimized for 3D Touch on Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- If you are using the 16GB Apple iPhone 6s, download this app to take more photos
- These Motorola smartphones will get Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Huawei Nexus 6P to come in two color and storage options for the Singapore market
- Apple files patent for ring-style wearable with display, cameras and sensors
- More than 1.4 billion Android devices vulnerable to Stagefright 2.0
- ASUS to preload Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- You can now build your own "Netflix and chill" button