Articles tagged ‘processors’
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
With all the Sandy Bridge headlines this month, AMD's introduction of two new Phenom II processors is likely to go unnoticed. Are these two processors worth taking a closer look? We check out the Phenom II X4 975 'Black Edition' and the Phenom II X4 840.
- Super Talent Introduces the USB 3.0 Express Ram Disk
- ASUStor Announces Compatibility with New Seagate NAS HDDs
- Casio Exilim EX-TR15 Helps You Capture Self Portraits with Ease
- Major Update to Adobe Creative Cloud Now Live
- SingTel Makes Setting Up Online Stores Across the Region a Breeze with Shopify
- Sony DR-BTN200M Bluetooth Headset with NFC Delivers Up to 40 Hours of Music Playback
- Thuraya SatSleeve Transforms Your iPhone into a Satellite Phone
- HTC Officially Announces the Butterfly S