Articles tagged ‘processors’
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
With all the Sandy Bridge headlines this month, AMD's introduction of two new Phenom II processors is likely to go unnoticed. Are these two processors worth taking a closer look? We check out the Phenom II X4 975 'Black Edition' and the Phenom II X4 840.
- Viber Rolls Out on Windows 8 Desktops and Tablets
- 12 Days of Christmas! - A Mini Camera with Merry Goodness Inside
- BitFenix Introduces Comrade
- Whatsapp Reports Having 400 Million Active Monthly Users
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S5 Variant Pops Up on Benchmark
- WD Portable Hard Drives Now Come Bundled With Ontrack Data Recovery
- Samsung to Announce its First Tizen OS Smartphone at MWC 2014?
- Sony Launches 4.3-inch Xperia Z1 F in Japan