- Articles tagged "processors"
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
With all the Sandy Bridge headlines this month, AMD's introduction of two new Phenom II processors is likely to go unnoticed. Are these two processors worth taking a closer look? We check out the Phenom II X4 975 'Black Edition' and the Phenom II X4 840.
- Press images of Motorola Moto G (2015) leaked
- Cortana is coming to Office 365
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs
- Huawei unveils 5.2-inch Honor 7, comes with 20MP phase-detection rear camera
- Samsung Galaxy A8 leaked in hands-on video, could be its thinnest phone yet
- This is how Google checks for lags on Android and Chrome OS devices
- Kawaii! Brother launches special edition Hello Kitty electronic labeler
- Rumor: Patent for an EF/EF-S adaptor hints to a Canon full-frame mirrorless camera