Articles tagged ‘processors’
Intel's upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the world's first tri-gate transistor is going to be more than just a die shrink from 32nm to 22nm.
With all the Sandy Bridge headlines this month, AMD's introduction of two new Phenom II processors is likely to go unnoticed. Are these two processors worth taking a closer look? We check out the Phenom II X4 975 'Black Edition' and the Phenom II X4 840.
- Evercool Launches Its Python Metal Conduit Fan
- Yahoo to Free Up Inactive Email Addresses
- HTC Officially Announces the Butterfly S (Update)
- Feedly Cloud Now Available for Google Reader Import
- Lytro's New iOS App Allows for Wireless Upload and Sharing of Images
- Microsoft Backtracks on Xbox One Always Online and Used Game Policies
- Nokia Teases 41MP Camera Sensor for Upcoming WP8 Device
- Super Talent Introduces the USB 3.0 Express Ram Disk