- Articles tagged "convertible"
Today Lenovo unveiled the latest editions to its convertible Ultrabook Yoga range, the QHD+ 3200 x 1800 resolution Yoga 2 Pro and the new enterprise ThinkPad Yoga, which includes a unique "Lift 'N' Lock" mechanism that makes the keyboard completely flush in tablet mode. Both models will be available at Sitex 2013 next week.
We go hands-on with Sony's newest convertible laptop computer, the VAIO Duo 13, featuring an improved Surf Slider hinge design as well as more powerful guts thanks to Intel's fourth-generation Core technologies.
Fujitsu has just launched a myriad of touch-enabled Windows 8 machines, targeted squarely at enterprise users. Besides touch, these business notebooks and tablets also come with stylus input capabilities for extra usability options. Read on for what we found.
ASUS Launches Windows 8 Compatible Notebooks, Tablets and AIOs (Updated with Taichi and Transformer Book)
Today, ASUS announced a whole year's worth of products that will be using Microsoft's latest and greatest operating system, Windows 8. Could one of these be your next Windows 8 device? We're certain there's something for everyone, including one of the most impressive gaming machines available.
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia
- Google's internal codename for Android M is Macadamia Nut Cookie?
- Microsoft and Xiaomi rumored to be considering an acquisition of BlackBerry
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year
- Ultra-thin waterproof Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet now available for pre-order