- Articles tagged "convertible"
ASUS has the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 lined up squarely in its sights. The company has announced the Transformer 3 Pro and Transformer 3, two 2-in-1 hybrids that come with ample processing power and support for Thunderbolt 3.
The new Yoga 900S from Lenovo is the company’s thinnest and lightest convertible notebook ever. We check it out at CES 2016 to find out what’s new and great about this ultra-thin device.
Just days ago, Lenovo announced its new business-oriented ThinkPad X1 family of devices. Now that we are here at CES 2016, here's a closer look at some of them.
The holiday season is almost upon us and Lenovo has just held a special event to showcase their new products for this coming festive season. There's notebooks, tablets, phablets and more. Check them all out here.
Today Lenovo unveiled the latest editions to its convertible Ultrabook Yoga range, the QHD+ 3200 x 1800 resolution Yoga 2 Pro and the new enterprise ThinkPad Yoga, which includes a unique "Lift 'N' Lock" mechanism that makes the keyboard completely flush in tablet mode. Both models will be available at Sitex 2013 next week.
We go hands-on with Sony's newest convertible laptop computer, the VAIO Duo 13, featuring an improved Surf Slider hinge design as well as more powerful guts thanks to Intel's fourth-generation Core technologies.
Fujitsu has just launched a myriad of touch-enabled Windows 8 machines, targeted squarely at enterprise users. Besides touch, these business notebooks and tablets also come with stylus input capabilities for extra usability options. Read on for what we found.
ASUS Launches Windows 8 Compatible Notebooks, Tablets and AIOs (Updated with Taichi and Transformer Book)
Today, ASUS announced a whole year's worth of products that will be using Microsoft's latest and greatest operating system, Windows 8. Could one of these be your next Windows 8 device? We're certain there's something for everyone, including one of the most impressive gaming machines available.
- Singtel home broadband customers faced 24 hours of internet outage
- Google is working on a fix for the Pixel's camera freezing issue
- Apple explains why some iPhone 6s shut down unexpectedly
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store
- Android OS malware Gooligan breaches more than 1 million Google accounts
- Razer updates its 14-inch Blade notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Apple just patented a design for a round smartwatch