Articles tagged ‘convertible’
Today Lenovo unveiled the latest editions to its convertible Ultrabook Yoga range, the QHD+ 3200 x 1800 resolution Yoga 2 Pro and the new enterprise ThinkPad Yoga, which includes a unique "Lift 'N' Lock" mechanism that makes the keyboard completely flush in tablet mode. Both models will be available at Sitex 2013 next week.
We go hands-on with Sony's newest convertible laptop computer, the VAIO Duo 13, featuring an improved Surf Slider hinge design as well as more powerful guts thanks to Intel's fourth-generation Core technologies.
Fujitsu has just launched a myriad of touch-enabled Windows 8 machines, targeted squarely at enterprise users. Besides touch, these business notebooks and tablets also come with stylus input capabilities for extra usability options. Read on for what we found.
ASUS Launches Windows 8 Compatible Notebooks, Tablets and AIOs (Updated with Taichi and Transformer Book)
Today, ASUS announced a whole year's worth of products that will be using Microsoft's latest and greatest operating system, Windows 8. Could one of these be your next Windows 8 device? We're certain there's something for everyone, including one of the most impressive gaming machines available.
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"
- Goodbye Samsung, Apple Turns to TSMC to Manufacture New "A8" SoC
- Bitcoin Founder Tracked Down, Possibly Residing in California, United States
- 'The Last of Us' Game to be Adapted into a Movie
- Microsoft to Unveil DirectX 12 at Upcoming Game Developers Conference
- Oppo R1 and Find 5 Mini Available in Singapore Tomorrow