Articles tagged ‘computex 2012 msi’
Despite the winds of change sweeping through the computing landscape as consumers place more emphasis on form and user experience, MSI's strong roots in this industry have only helped it adapt to the modern and more demanding users. We find out some of their new initiatives and products leading the charge from Computex.
AMD's Trinity APUs for the desktop market won't hit retail till late this year, but almost every major motherboard vendor has FM2 socket based motherboards all lined up and ready to go. Here's a quick roundup of the various Socket FM2 equipped motherboards from Computex.
We had a booth side chat with two important persons from MSI, Mr. Tim Lee, Sales Director of APAC Sales Dept. and Mr. Green Lin, Marketing Manager of Notebook Channel Marketing. We picked their minds to gain more insights about the business and product strategies of MSI.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Microsoft Launches Office 365 Personal in Singapore
- StarHub to Charge for 4G Speed Boost from 1st June 2014 (Updated)
- Teardown Reveals Samsung S5 Costs About US$256 to Build
- ASUS Chairman: Flagship Smartphone To Launch in Second Half of 2014
- Sony NWZ-B180 Walkman Delivers 20 Hours of Music Playback
- HTC Issues Software Update for One (M8), Brings Extreme Power Saving Mode
- Verify Safety of Your Online Accounts with McAfee's Heartbleed Checker