Articles tagged ‘broadcastasia 2012’
With a portion of the show floor dedicated to Over-the-Top services, there was quite a lot showcased related to this particular trend. We were lucky enough to see what kind of OTT features are available in the market, and what to expect in the near future.
The eye-popping 4K resolution is probably the next big thing to wow consumers after the arrival of Full-HD on displays and imaging devices. Here's a quick roundup of 4K cameras and displays we've spotted at BroadcastAsia to give you an idea of what's to come.
BroadcastAsia 2012 is underway and it is an excellent opportunity for you to check out the trends which will be shaping the audio visual market in the coming years. Products and services ranging from OTT, DVB-T2, 4K cameras and much more are on display.
- Fujifilm Introduces X100 Teleconverter and XT-1 Accessory Set
- Google's New Camera App Lets You Add Lens Blur to Your Pictures
- Google's Modular Smartphone May be the Last Phone you Ever Need
- Cortana is a Good Friend of Clippy
- Yahoo Wants to Replace Google as iOS' Default Search Engine
- Samsung Expands Its Lineup of Digital Audio Systems to Boost Your Entertainment Experience
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Brother Launches ScanNCut and Hello Kitty Home Sewing Machines