- Articles tagged "broadcastasia 2012"
With a portion of the show floor dedicated to Over-the-Top services, there was quite a lot showcased related to this particular trend. We were lucky enough to see what kind of OTT features are available in the market, and what to expect in the near future.
The eye-popping 4K resolution is probably the next big thing to wow consumers after the arrival of Full-HD on displays and imaging devices. Here's a quick roundup of 4K cameras and displays we've spotted at BroadcastAsia to give you an idea of what's to come.
BroadcastAsia 2012 is underway and it is an excellent opportunity for you to check out the trends which will be shaping the audio visual market in the coming years. Products and services ranging from OTT, DVB-T2, 4K cameras and much more are on display.
- ASUS to announce ZenFone Selfie with two 13MP cameras and laser autofocus?
- SanDisk unveils Z400s low-cost SSDs to replace hard drives in notebooks
- Apple acquires augmented reality firm Metaio
- Google announces Brillo, its OS for the Internet of Things
- Google offers unlimited high-res picture and video storage with new Photos app
- Google Android M is all about 'polish and quality'
- Acronis announces Acronis Access Connect, a cross-platform file access solution
- Pebble Time available for pre-order from June 22