- Articles tagged "broadcastasia 2012"
With a portion of the show floor dedicated to Over-the-Top services, there was quite a lot showcased related to this particular trend. We were lucky enough to see what kind of OTT features are available in the market, and what to expect in the near future.
The eye-popping 4K resolution is probably the next big thing to wow consumers after the arrival of Full-HD on displays and imaging devices. Here's a quick roundup of 4K cameras and displays we've spotted at BroadcastAsia to give you an idea of what's to come.
BroadcastAsia 2012 is underway and it is an excellent opportunity for you to check out the trends which will be shaping the audio visual market in the coming years. Products and services ranging from OTT, DVB-T2, 4K cameras and much more are on display.
- MyRepublic to offer 1,000 free SIM and unlimited data in mobility trial
- 4.7-inch Oppo Mirror 3 available in Singapore from mid-May for S$349
- Facebook activates Safety Check tool in Nepal, will also match donations up to US$2 million
- Uiee launches compact charger that doubles as power bank and wall charger
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports