- Articles tagged "android 4.1"
ASUS held a global press conference in Taipei for its latest smartphone, the PadFone 2. Check out our hands-on with the ASUS PadFone 2 and see what new features it brings to the table.
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera has a 16.3-megapixel backside-illuminated CMOS sensor, a 21x optical zoom lens, and a high density 4.8-inch touchscreen. But its claim to fame is that it runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Here's a closer look at this quad-core-processor-equipped camera.
With Google's first keynote at Google I/O 2012 over and done with, here are the updates that would be coming to your Jelly Bean-infused device come July and beyond. Check out what's new after the jump.
Google took the wraps off its Nexus-branded tablet, the Nexus 7. Manufactured by ASUS, the Google Nexus 7 is the world's first tablet to be powered by a quad-core processor. It is also the first device to use Chrome as its standard web browser. Hit the link to find out more about the Nexus 7.
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card
- Samsung clinches mega deal to provide 20 million SSDs to Apple, Microsoft and more
- Is this Blackberry's first Android phone?
- Apple Watch 2 rumored to retain screen size, resolution and shape
- Xiaomi sold more than 34.7 million phones in the first half of 2015
- Leaked document reveals new iPhones to sport 12MP camera with 4K video recording
- Here's a table comparing four different Windows 10 editions