- Articles tagged "android 4.1"
ASUS held a global press conference in Taipei for its latest smartphone, the PadFone 2. Check out our hands-on with the ASUS PadFone 2 and see what new features it brings to the table.
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera has a 16.3-megapixel backside-illuminated CMOS sensor, a 21x optical zoom lens, and a high density 4.8-inch touchscreen. But its claim to fame is that it runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Here's a closer look at this quad-core-processor-equipped camera.
With Google's first keynote at Google I/O 2012 over and done with, here are the updates that would be coming to your Jelly Bean-infused device come July and beyond. Check out what's new after the jump.
Google took the wraps off its Nexus-branded tablet, the Nexus 7. Manufactured by ASUS, the Google Nexus 7 is the world's first tablet to be powered by a quad-core processor. It is also the first device to use Chrome as its standard web browser. Hit the link to find out more about the Nexus 7.
- Retail prices and storage capacity of Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus leaked
- Alleged photos of Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950 XL leaked
- Rumor: LG Nexus (2015) to be launched on 29 September
- NVIDIA focuses on deep learning at GTC Asia South 2015
- OnePlus 2 available for purchase on Lazada Singapore from 14 Sep to 14 Oct (Update)
- ViewQwest’s latest 4K-capable media player offers an integrated VPN service that works with any ISP!
- Alienware's arsenal grows as the Alienware 18 returns
- Lara Croft is on the Go!