Articles tagged ‘android 4.1’
ASUS held a global press conference in Taipei for its latest smartphone, the PadFone 2. Check out our hands-on with the ASUS PadFone 2 and see what new features it brings to the table.
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera has a 16.3-megapixel backside-illuminated CMOS sensor, a 21x optical zoom lens, and a high density 4.8-inch touchscreen. But its claim to fame is that it runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Here's a closer look at this quad-core-processor-equipped camera.
With Google's first keynote at Google I/O 2012 over and done with, here are the updates that would be coming to your Jelly Bean-infused device come July and beyond. Check out what's new after the jump.
Google took the wraps off its Nexus-branded tablet, the Nexus 7. Manufactured by ASUS, the Google Nexus 7 is the world's first tablet to be powered by a quad-core processor. It is also the first device to use Chrome as its standard web browser. Hit the link to find out more about the Nexus 7.
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at COMEX 2014
- Parallels launches new Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite integration
- Production issues could force Apple to launch the iWatch next year
- Steve Ballmer leaves Microsoft
- Singtel's 300Mbps 4G LTE-A network expands to cover over 50% of the island
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+
- Sony announces release of the world’s smallest interchangeable lens digital camera, the A5100 [Updated]