- Articles tagged "android 4.1"
ASUS held a global press conference in Taipei for its latest smartphone, the PadFone 2. Check out our hands-on with the ASUS PadFone 2 and see what new features it brings to the table.
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera has a 16.3-megapixel backside-illuminated CMOS sensor, a 21x optical zoom lens, and a high density 4.8-inch touchscreen. But its claim to fame is that it runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Here's a closer look at this quad-core-processor-equipped camera.
With Google's first keynote at Google I/O 2012 over and done with, here are the updates that would be coming to your Jelly Bean-infused device come July and beyond. Check out what's new after the jump.
Google took the wraps off its Nexus-branded tablet, the Nexus 7. Manufactured by ASUS, the Google Nexus 7 is the world's first tablet to be powered by a quad-core processor. It is also the first device to use Chrome as its standard web browser. Hit the link to find out more about the Nexus 7.
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device
- Leaked schematics reveal bigger screens for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan
- LG G6 uses heat pipes to prevent overheating, undergoes stricter safety testings
- Value enthusiasts, welcome the new Silverstone Redline RL06-Pro ATX chassis!
- App.net is dead, long live Micro.blog