- Articles tagged "android 4.1"
ASUS held a global press conference in Taipei for its latest smartphone, the PadFone 2. Check out our hands-on with the ASUS PadFone 2 and see what new features it brings to the table.
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera has a 16.3-megapixel backside-illuminated CMOS sensor, a 21x optical zoom lens, and a high density 4.8-inch touchscreen. But its claim to fame is that it runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Here's a closer look at this quad-core-processor-equipped camera.
With Google's first keynote at Google I/O 2012 over and done with, here are the updates that would be coming to your Jelly Bean-infused device come July and beyond. Check out what's new after the jump.
Google took the wraps off its Nexus-branded tablet, the Nexus 7. Manufactured by ASUS, the Google Nexus 7 is the world's first tablet to be powered by a quad-core processor. It is also the first device to use Chrome as its standard web browser. Hit the link to find out more about the Nexus 7.
- 6 third-party apps that are optimized for 3D Touch on Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- If you are using the 16GB Apple iPhone 6s, download this app to take more photos
- These Motorola smartphones will get Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Huawei Nexus 6P to come in two color and storage options for the Singapore market
- Apple files patent for ring-style wearable with display, cameras and sensors
- More than 1.4 billion Android devices vulnerable to Stagefright 2.0
- ASUS to preload Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- You can now build your own "Netflix and chill" button