- Articles tagged "android 4.1"
ASUS held a global press conference in Taipei for its latest smartphone, the PadFone 2. Check out our hands-on with the ASUS PadFone 2 and see what new features it brings to the table.
Samsung today unveiled the sequel to its successful Galaxy Note smartphone at the Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in Berlin, the Galaxy Note II. We went up close and personal with it to find out what else's new besides its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Samsung Galaxy Camera has a 16.3-megapixel backside-illuminated CMOS sensor, a 21x optical zoom lens, and a high density 4.8-inch touchscreen. But its claim to fame is that it runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Here's a closer look at this quad-core-processor-equipped camera.
With Google's first keynote at Google I/O 2012 over and done with, here are the updates that would be coming to your Jelly Bean-infused device come July and beyond. Check out what's new after the jump.
Google took the wraps off its Nexus-branded tablet, the Nexus 7. Manufactured by ASUS, the Google Nexus 7 is the world's first tablet to be powered by a quad-core processor. It is also the first device to use Chrome as its standard web browser. Hit the link to find out more about the Nexus 7.
- Super Mario Run to get more downloads than Pokémon GO in its first month?
- You need a constant Internet connection to play Super Mario Run
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- The Samsung KS9800 is expensive because it's an 88-inch 4K TV with direct LED backlighting
- Aggressive design the cause of Galaxy Note7 battery explosions?
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- HTC 11 rumored to come with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage and two rear cameras
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity