- Articles tagged "android 4.1"
The HTC One will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offer the best deal? Read on to find out more.
The HTC Butterfly and Sony Xperia Z are the first two 5-inch smartphones to enter the market. Planning to get one? Not sure which telco offers a better deal? Read on to find out more.
LG is one of the few phone makers to venture into the 5.5-inch phone segment, where Samsung rules with an iron fist. Can LG's first Full-HD smartphone beat Samsung in its own game? Here's our first impressions of the LG Optimus G Pro.
Sony announced yesterday that the Xperia Tablet Z will hit global markets from spring 2013. As its availability is still some months away, we decided to drop by the Sony booth at MWC 2013 and explored the tablet further. Hit the link to find out more.
ASUS took the wraps off the latest member of the PadFone family, the 5-inch PadFone Infinity. Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and 2GB RAM, the PadFone Infinity is set to give the other 5-inch phones a run for their money. Read on to find out more about the PadFone Infinity.
Samsung introduced yet another screen size to its ever-growing tablet portfolio - the Galaxy Note 8.0. Besides the 8-inch display size, does the Galaxy Note 8.0 has any other differences from the Galaxy Note family? Read on to find out more.
HTC held a launch event for its latest flagship model, the One in London today. Join us as we check out the new features of the HTC One, and how different it is from the Butterfly and other competing smartphones.
How big is too big? That's a question we found ourselves asking as we took the 6.1-inch Huawei Ascend Mate "phablet" for a spin at CES 2013. Check out our hands-on after the jump!
Sony joins the league of Android vendors who are offering 5-inch smartphones this year. As the first 5-inch smartphone we've handled, how does the Sony Xperia Z fare? Join us as we explore Sony's flagship model.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offer the best deal? Read on to find out more.
- Xiaomi's next low-cost wearable will monitor your heart rate
- The US Army is working on a real life aimbot
- Canon celebrates 10 years of the EOS 5D with a movie
- SteelSeries GameSense software provides in-game information via keyboard lighting
- Samsung and Oppo sued in China for loading devices with too many non-removable software
- Canon introduces two affordable Pixma printers with flexible ink cartridge options
- LG to unveil 6-inch G Pro 3 with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and 20.7MP camera?
- Oppo unveils Mirror 5s in Taiwan, runs on Snapdragon 410 and Android 5.1 Lollipop