- Articles tagged "uhdtv"
Bang & Olufsen has introduced the BeoVision Avant, a 4K UHD television that the company says will adjust itself to fit your surroundings. Let's find out more.
If the TV industry has its way, it won't be long before you'll join the curved 4K TV bandwagon. Think it's a gimmick? With Samsung making available the industry's first curved UHD TVs, we spent some time with them to share our findings that might convince you to consider curved 4K TVs in your next upgrade.
You thought your 1080p TV looks good, but wait till you see the picture quality of a 4K ultra-HD TV. That said, is 4K for everyone? And what exactly is this OLED technology that you've been coming across on websites and magazines recently? Well, these are just some of the questions answered in our recent PlayTest event which we teamed up with South Korean TV maker LG. Find out what took place!
Sony launches a pair of 4K LED TVs that are more reasonably-sized for the modern home, as well as a Q+A on Sony's strategy and goals in 4K.
First unveiled during IFA 2012, Sony is ready to unwrap the 84-inch Bravia KD-84X9000 here in Singapore. Here's a quick rundown of our initial impressions of Sony's latest flagship 4K 3D TV.
- Microsoft recruiting for its new 'Arcadia' initiative
- LG to debut smart TVs running WebOS 2.0 at CES 2015
- Typo2 keyboard for iPhone 6 now available
- BlackBerry Classic launches in Singapore
- Swiss watchmaker Tag Heuer to launch new smart watch next summer
- Sony's working on a device similar to Google Glass
- PSA: Accessories with magnets/metal may throw off OIS and NFC on new iPhones
- PSA: If you’re buying a used Nikon D800E, check this first!