- Articles tagged "tablets"
Within a span of four months, Samsung unveiled two very similar Android tablets - the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 into the local market. If you are shopping for an 8-inch Samsung tablet, which one is a better buy? Let's find out in this shootout.
The 8-inch tablet space is growing in popularity due to their ample screen real estate and portability. We pit three of the best 8-inch tablets in the market - the Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display, the LG G Tablet 8.3 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 - and see which one is an all-round performer.
The Apple iPad has long been regarded as the ultimate tablet for all needs. However, Microsoft and Samsung are ready to give the iPad Air a run for its money with their latest tablets that are geared for work and play - the Surface 2 and Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1. Let's see how each tablet fares against one another and who's the overall winner!
Held in Bali, the Samsung Forum 2014 revealed Samsung's latest products that include the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO tablet. Hit the link to find out more about the new releases heading your way really soon.
Want to find out what iOS 7 features are available on the compatible iOS devices? We take a quick look at what iOS 7 offers for the different Apple devices
ASUS announced four new Android tablets at Computex 2013. Join us as we take a closer look at the four tablets.
So this was 2012 and what has tech done? Another year over and a new one just about to begin. We look back on the year and analyze what went right and what went wrong in six major categories: Televisions, notebooks, tablets, cameras, mobile phones and gaming.
There are a plethora of mobile devices available in the market. If you're itching to get your hands on a 4G gadget, do make it a point to check out our spread here just so you know which smartphone or tablet comes equipped with 4G/LTE support.
Singapore's first nationwide 4G mobile network went live on September 15th. However, there are still a number questions raised on what it means, compatibility, and many more concerns. Here's a simple guide to better understand the speedier alternative to 3G, an FAQ list and some considerations to factor.
Apple finally put the rumors to rest with its official launch of the iPad Mini and the fourth-gen iPad. Were the rumors and leaks right? Hit the link to find out more.
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)