- Articles tagged "tablets"
Within a span of four months, Samsung unveiled two very similar Android tablets - the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 into the local market. If you are shopping for an 8-inch Samsung tablet, which one is a better buy? Let's find out in this shootout.
The 8-inch tablet space is growing in popularity due to their ample screen real estate and portability. We pit three of the best 8-inch tablets in the market - the Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display, the LG G Tablet 8.3 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 - and see which one is an all-round performer.
The Apple iPad has long been regarded as the ultimate tablet for all needs. However, Microsoft and Samsung are ready to give the iPad Air a run for its money with their latest tablets that are geared for work and play - the Surface 2 and Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1. Let's see how each tablet fares against one another and who's the overall winner!
Held in Bali, the Samsung Forum 2014 revealed Samsung's latest products that include the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO tablet. Hit the link to find out more about the new releases heading your way really soon.
Want to find out what iOS 7 features are available on the compatible iOS devices? We take a quick look at what iOS 7 offers for the different Apple devices
ASUS announced four new Android tablets at Computex 2013. Join us as we take a closer look at the four tablets.
So this was 2012 and what has tech done? Another year over and a new one just about to begin. We look back on the year and analyze what went right and what went wrong in six major categories: Televisions, notebooks, tablets, cameras, mobile phones and gaming.
There are a plethora of mobile devices available in the market. If you're itching to get your hands on a 4G gadget, do make it a point to check out our spread here just so you know which smartphone or tablet comes equipped with 4G/LTE support.
Singapore's first nationwide 4G mobile network went live on September 15th. However, there are still a number questions raised on what it means, compatibility, and many more concerns. Here's a simple guide to better understand the speedier alternative to 3G, an FAQ list and some considerations to factor.
Apple finally put the rumors to rest with its official launch of the iPad Mini and the fourth-gen iPad. Were the rumors and leaks right? Hit the link to find out more.
- Amped Wireless' new RE1750A Wi-Fi range extender provides up to 12,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi coverage
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia
- Google's internal codename for Android M is Macadamia Nut Cookie?
- Microsoft and Xiaomi rumored to be considering an acquisition of BlackBerry
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year