Articles tagged ‘computex’
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
We trawled the halls of Nangang and in this segment, we bring you highlights from AMD, Albatron, AOpen, Biostar, Genius, Mio, PowerColor, SanDisk, Sapphire, Thermalright and Triplex.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Would We Ever Get to See the Dual-OS-Capable ASUS Transformer Book Duet?
- Neil Young is Launching PonoPlayer and PonoMusic via Kickstarter on March 15
- Bellabeat Aims to Help Expectant Mothers Track Their Pregnancy
- Photos of HTC One's Successor and Official Flip Cases Leaked
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"
- Goodbye Samsung, Apple Turns to TSMC to Manufacture New "A8" SoC