Articles tagged ‘computex’
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
We trawled the halls of Nangang and in this segment, we bring you highlights from AMD, Albatron, AOpen, Biostar, Genius, Mio, PowerColor, SanDisk, Sapphire, Thermalright and Triplex.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to launch two new high-end smartphones soon to reverse falling sales