- Articles tagged "computex"
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
We trawled the halls of Nangang and in this segment, we bring you highlights from AMD, Albatron, AOpen, Biostar, Genius, Mio, PowerColor, SanDisk, Sapphire, Thermalright and Triplex.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Guess the two phones responsible for two drunken roommates stabbing each other
- Samsung launches flagship JS9500 and JS9000 SUHD curved smart TVs
- More than SUHD TVs up its sleeves, Samsung releases 2015 UHD TV line-up
- Apple could use Apple Watch's hardened aluminum in next iPhone to rid bending issues
- Never run out of USB-C ports with the InfiniteUSB-C!
- Fujifilm announces launch of the Fujinon XF16mm f/1.4 R WR
- Steam testing two-factor Steam Guard authentication via mobile app
- Widerun bike trainer allows you to explore Alpine trails from your home