- Articles tagged "computex"
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
We trawled the halls of Nangang and in this segment, we bring you highlights from AMD, Albatron, AOpen, Biostar, Genius, Mio, PowerColor, SanDisk, Sapphire, Thermalright and Triplex.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Lenovo enters media casting space with Lenovo Cast
- HTC: One M9 and M9+ to be updated to Android M, more devices to be announced soon
- Lenovo looks to the future with smart concept technologies at Lenovo Tech World
- ASUS to announce ZenFone Selfie with two 13MP cameras and laser autofocus?
- SanDisk unveils Z400s low-cost SSDs to replace hard drives in notebooks
- Apple acquires augmented reality firm Metaio
- Google announces Brillo, its OS for the Internet of Things
- Google offers unlimited high-res picture and video storage with new Photos app