Articles tagged ‘computex’
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
We trawled the halls of Nangang and in this segment, we bring you highlights from AMD, Albatron, AOpen, Biostar, Genius, Mio, PowerColor, SanDisk, Sapphire, Thermalright and Triplex.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100
- LG aims for uniform user experience, brings G3's UX to entry and mid-level devices
- Dual-SIM Lumia 530 available in Singapore from August 23 for S$159
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at Comex 2014
- Parallels launches new Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite integration
- Production issues could force Apple to launch the iWatch next year
- Steve Ballmer leaves Microsoft