- Articles tagged "computex"
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
We trawled the halls of Nangang and in this segment, we bring you highlights from AMD, Albatron, AOpen, Biostar, Genius, Mio, PowerColor, SanDisk, Sapphire, Thermalright and Triplex.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Microsoft unveils mid-range Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL at MWC 2015
- From CES to retail: Samsung's new curved monitors hitting stores soon
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 820, Zeroth platform and Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner at MWC 2015
- Nikon announces launch of D7200, CoolPix P900, View NX-i and the renewal of the Nikon Image Space app for both iOS and Android.
- Ikea announces Qi-enabled furniture collection at MWC 2015
- MediaTek unveils 64-bit octa-core MT6753 mobile processor at MWC 2015
- SanDisk unveils new 200GB microSD card
- Lenovo introduces new Tab 2 A8 and Tab 2 A10-70 tablets at MWC 2015