- Articles tagged "computex"
Computex wrapped up last weekend, but with so many other events, we saved the best for the last as we round up our coverage with the show girls of Computex 2015. This time, we've got a video too!
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
We trawled the halls of Nangang and in this segment, we bring you highlights from AMD, Albatron, AOpen, Biostar, Genius, Mio, PowerColor, SanDisk, Sapphire, Thermalright and Triplex.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Limited units of gold Huawei Nexus 6P (128GB) available in Singapore during CNY
- Samsung is unveiling the Galaxy S7 on the same day as LG G5 launch
- Apple’s latest patent might change the way we control our devices
- Tim Cook hints that more Apple apps could join Apple Music on Android
- Logitech's new G810 Orion Spectrum is a performance-driven mechanical keyboard
- Thermaltake launches 3DMakers website with 3D-printable accessories for its PC cases
- Over 30% of iPhone users have a 4-inch screen
- LG confirms it will be launching the G5 smartphone on 21st February