Articles tagged ‘computex’
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
We trawled the halls of Nangang and in this segment, we bring you highlights from AMD, Albatron, AOpen, Biostar, Genius, Mio, PowerColor, SanDisk, Sapphire, Thermalright and Triplex.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Rumor: Microsoft weeks away from launching fitness bands with multi-platform support
- More Sony devices to get PS4 Remote Play capabilities?
- Would you pay CAD$599 for a 256GB USB thumb drive?
- SteelSeries announces launch of new Siberia headset family - Updated with price and availability information.
- New Google Nexus Player announced
- Samsung's flexible batteries can be wrapped around your wrist
- Apple unveils iMac with Retina 5K display; prices start at S$3,388
- Apple announces iPad Air 2 & iPad Mini 3; online order starts today