- Articles tagged "computex"
Computex wrapped up last weekend, but with so many other events, we saved the best for the last as we round up our coverage with the show girls of Computex 2015. This time, we've got a video too!
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
We trawled the halls of Nangang and in this segment, we bring you highlights from AMD, Albatron, AOpen, Biostar, Genius, Mio, PowerColor, SanDisk, Sapphire, Thermalright and Triplex.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Apple "working rapidly" to expand Apple Pay in Asia and Europe
- Nexus users may get free unlimited storage at original quality on Google Photos
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 custom cards have landed, and they're cheaper than expected
- Samsung Pay Mini app available for Android and iOS in June?
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores