- Articles tagged "computex"
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
We trawled the halls of Nangang and in this segment, we bring you highlights from AMD, Albatron, AOpen, Biostar, Genius, Mio, PowerColor, SanDisk, Sapphire, Thermalright and Triplex.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Samsung announces Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Singapore pricing and availability
- The European Union debates removal of regional limits on digital goods
- AMD quantifies DirectX 12 performance boost with new 3DMark API Overhead feature test
- Intel and Micron 3D NAND to enable up to 10TB 2.5-inch SSDs
- YouTube's new 4K, 60 frames per second videos will probably break your system
- HTC One E9+ with 5.5-inch Quad-HD display appears on its China website
- Rumor: NVIDIA to launch the GeForce GTX 980 Ti graphics card by mid-year
- Alleged photos of an actual LG G4 leak online