Articles tagged ‘computex’
Once again, Computex 2014 was chock-full of interesting new gadgets and technologies, and as we round up our coverage of the show, here is probably what most of you have been waiting for... bring on the show girls!
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
We trawled the halls of Nangang and in this segment, we bring you highlights from AMD, Albatron, AOpen, Biostar, Genius, Mio, PowerColor, SanDisk, Sapphire, Thermalright and Triplex.
We had a glimpse of some of AMD's latest technologies and products on the first day of Computex in Taiwan.
- Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus launch in Singapore today
- Signeo SEA announces launch of BackBeat Pro wireless headphones and Moktak NFC speakers
- Trade-ins of Samsung phones tripled last week ahead of new iPhone launch
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming card unveiled!
- New NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900 series graphics cards launched!
- Smartphone with a 1-inch camera sensor? Panasonic has it
- Samsung to launch Galaxy Note 4 in October, Galaxy Note Edge in Q4
- Logitech unveils G910 Orion Spark mechanical keyboard