- Articles tagged "computex 2010"
In this next episode of our Computex 2010 coverage, we bring you highlights from ASUS, Corsair, Galaxy and Gigabyte booths.
We continue to bring you the best from Computex 2010. Join us as we check out Aiptek, Gajah, Holux, Ikonik, Leadtek, Opera, Plextor, Roxio and Zalman.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
Memory modules, chassis, power supply units and more highlights from Computex 2010 await you in our ongoing show coverage. This time, we check out AcBel, Antec, Apacer, Apogee, Geil, Kingmax, Patriot, PQI, QNAP, Synology, Team Group and Xigmatek.
In this next part of our Computex 2010 special, we toured the booths of Acer, ASRock, AVerMedia, ECS, Hanvon, Jetway, Luxa Microsoft, MSI, Shuttle, Thermaltake and Zotac to bring you their highlights.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
Computex 2010 has yet to open its doors to visitors, but a few major vendors held their own press events today. We caught up with bigwigs ASUS and MSI and found that this year's theme appears to be tablets and more tablets.
We have just attended NVIDIA's press conference at Computex 2010 and here are the 3D highlights from the event.
- IMDA: 5G mobile data networks on track for 2020 deployment
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Rumor: Apple to offer a souped up MacBook Pro this year with up to 32GB RAM
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features
- Microsoft has a patent for a foldable phone-to-tablet device
- Leaked schematics reveal bigger screens for the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan