- Articles tagged "computex 2010"
In this next episode of our Computex 2010 coverage, we bring you highlights from ASUS, Corsair, Galaxy and Gigabyte booths.
We continue to bring you the best from Computex 2010. Join us as we check out Aiptek, Gajah, Holux, Ikonik, Leadtek, Opera, Plextor, Roxio and Zalman.
In this part of our Computex 2010 show coverage, we check out the booths of Andyson, Evercool, Kingbox, Lian Li, PNY, Silverstone, Transcend and Thecus.
Memory modules, chassis, power supply units and more highlights from Computex 2010 await you in our ongoing show coverage. This time, we check out AcBel, Antec, Apacer, Apogee, Geil, Kingmax, Patriot, PQI, QNAP, Synology, Team Group and Xigmatek.
In this next part of our Computex 2010 special, we toured the booths of Acer, ASRock, AVerMedia, ECS, Hanvon, Jetway, Luxa Microsoft, MSI, Shuttle, Thermaltake and Zotac to bring you their highlights.
In Part Two of our Computex coverage, we'll be checking out the booths of ADATA, Agait, Arctic, Cooler Master, Enermax, FIC, G.Skill, Manli, Metalware, Seasonic, Sparkle and VIA.
Computex 2010 has yet to open its doors to visitors, but a few major vendors held their own press events today. We caught up with bigwigs ASUS and MSI and found that this year's theme appears to be tablets and more tablets.
We have just attended NVIDIA's press conference at Computex 2010 and here are the 3D highlights from the event.
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year
- Ultra-thin waterproof Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet now available for pre-order
- Razer's new mouse mat displays 16.8 million colors
- Google may unveil Brillo, its new IoT OS, during its annual I/O conference
- OCZ releases new NVMe compliant Z-Drive 6000 PCIe SSD for enterprise
- Outlook.com is getting a major revamp
- Samsung launches another massive firmware update for the NX1