Articles tagged ‘gtc 2012’
At the Graphics Technology Conference 2012, we were introduced to the new features of the Kepler GPU, ideal for the new Tesla family showcased to provide new hardware for GPU-accelerated applications to leverage on. Find out what else took place at the conference as we roundup the GPU computing momentum as seen by NVIDIA.
Apart from the numerous conference and break-out sessions happening during NVIDIA's Graphics Technology Conference 2012, there's also a huge hall of interesting exhibits from various participants vendors from emerging companies, to established industries. We bring to you some of the notable highlights from the show floor.
We had the chance to speak to Dr. Sumit Gupta, Senior Director for Tesla GPU Computing at one of the breakout sessions at GTC 2012. Read on to find out more about the hardware aspects of NVIDIA's GPU computing ecosystem.
From unlocking the crowd behavior of social animals to constellation simulation, GP-GPU computing is entrenching itself in realms of science in ways that were unthinkable just a few years ago. Read our highlights of the practical applications of GPU computing on the frontiers of science.
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
- You can now download Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Telco price plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 begin to show up ahead of tomorrow's registration of interest
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G+ to go on sale on Oct 11; telco registration of interest to start on Oct 2
- Samsung Gear S smart watch to go on sale on October 11, priced at S$498
- StarHub's 2-in-1 Line service enables two active numbers on one SIM card at the same time
- New iPhones cleared to go on sale in China beginning October 17
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10; preview coming on October 1
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch