- Articles tagged "gtc 2012"
At the Graphics Technology Conference 2012, we were introduced to the new features of the Kepler GPU, ideal for the new Tesla family showcased to provide new hardware for GPU-accelerated applications to leverage on. Find out what else took place at the conference as we roundup the GPU computing momentum as seen by NVIDIA.
Apart from the numerous conference and break-out sessions happening during NVIDIA's Graphics Technology Conference 2012, there's also a huge hall of interesting exhibits from various participants vendors from emerging companies, to established industries. We bring to you some of the notable highlights from the show floor.
We had the chance to speak to Dr. Sumit Gupta, Senior Director for Tesla GPU Computing at one of the breakout sessions at GTC 2012. Read on to find out more about the hardware aspects of NVIDIA's GPU computing ecosystem.
From unlocking the crowd behavior of social animals to constellation simulation, GP-GPU computing is entrenching itself in realms of science in ways that were unthinkable just a few years ago. Read our highlights of the practical applications of GPU computing on the frontiers of science.
NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has revealed the cloud capabilities of its newly launched Kepler GPU. He also introduces a slew of hardware and software services built around this capability, effectively building high-performance computing ecosystems with the intention to democratize this technology.
- Nintendo schedules full reveal of Switch console for 12th January 2017 event
- Samsung’s Q3 profits have fallen around a third from last year, thanks to the Note7 fiasco
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far (Updated)
- Google announces Jamboard, its 55-inch 4K digital whiteboard that will take on Microsoft's Surface Hub!
- You could soon pin icons of your favorite people to the Windows 10 taskbar
- The Windows 10 Creators Update will come with game broadcasting features built right in
- Microsoft updates Surface Book with longer battery and better graphics
- Microsoft announces the Surface Studio, an AIO designed specially for content creators