- Articles tagged "chipset"
Intel showcased a live running demonstration of the Sandy Bridge for the first time in public. Catch the demo in full HD video, plus motherboards based on the upcoming Intel 6-series chipset which would be used with the Sandy Bridge processor.
Intel has made a major leap in motherboard-level functional integration with the debut of the Intel 810 chipset. Targeted at low to mid-tier systems for home and office, this purpose-specific motherboard chipset has number of industry firsts to boast about and will shape how motherboard chipsets are designed in the future. Find out the full details and performance disclosure from HardwareZone.
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!
- Toshiba will pull out of Singapore by end of May this year
- Ultra-thin waterproof Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet now available for pre-order
- Razer's new mouse mat displays 16.8 million colors
- Google may unveil Brillo, its new IoT OS, during its annual I/O conference
- OCZ releases new NVMe compliant Z-Drive 6000 PCIe SSD for enterprise
- Outlook.com is getting a major revamp
- Samsung launches another massive firmware update for the NX1