- Articles tagged "gtc 2009"
In this last update from NVIDIA's GPU Tech Conference, we packed more videos and movie magic from Transformers and Harry Potter thanks to Lucasfilm and their use of GPUs to bring about increased realism. We also had a group chat session with Jen-Hsun to find out his thoughts in various verticals. So don't miss this interesting finale!
The GPU has always been a personal gateway to entertainment when you think about games. However, its role in the big screen entertainment industry looks to be far more profound. Step right in to see where GPUs can be used in digital 3D movie production, enable 3D movies at home and even in professional audio processing.
In this update from the NVIDIA GPU Tech Conference event, we visited the show floor area to bring you some cool exhibits on the hardware and software solutions scene where GPUs have been playing an important role. Amongst them, there were Tegra based products if you're interested to know more.
Following the juicy bits of NVIDIA's forthcoming Fermi architecture based GPU (GT300), we share with you other highlights of the opening keynote from the GPU Technology Conference 2009 by Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO and Co-founder of NVIDIA, on why GPU computing is playing an ever important role (with plenty of videos).
That's right; the boss himself spills the beans of NVIDIA's next generation game changing GPU architecture, Fermi. Find out more about the GT300 and what you can expect out of it - live from NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference in San Jose, California.
- Apple Watch 2 to use "one glass solution" display?
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470