Articles tagged ‘gtc 2009’
In this last update from NVIDIA's GPU Tech Conference, we packed more videos and movie magic from Transformers and Harry Potter thanks to Lucasfilm and their use of GPUs to bring about increased realism. We also had a group chat session with Jen-Hsun to find out his thoughts in various verticals. So don't miss this interesting finale!
The GPU has always been a personal gateway to entertainment when you think about games. However, its role in the big screen entertainment industry looks to be far more profound. Step right in to see where GPUs can be used in digital 3D movie production, enable 3D movies at home and even in professional audio processing.
In this update from the NVIDIA GPU Tech Conference event, we visited the show floor area to bring you some cool exhibits on the hardware and software solutions scene where GPUs have been playing an important role. Amongst them, there were Tegra based products if you're interested to know more.
Following the juicy bits of NVIDIA's forthcoming Fermi architecture based GPU (GT300), we share with you other highlights of the opening keynote from the GPU Technology Conference 2009 by Jen-Hsun Huang, CEO and Co-founder of NVIDIA, on why GPU computing is playing an ever important role (with plenty of videos).
That's right; the boss himself spills the beans of NVIDIA's next generation game changing GPU architecture, Fermi. Find out more about the GT300 and what you can expect out of it - live from NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference in San Jose, California.
- Parallels launches new Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite integration
- Production issues could force Apple to launch the iWatch next year
- Steve Ballmer leaves Microsoft
- Singtel's 300Mbps 4G LTE-A network expands to cover over 50% of the island
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+
- Sony announces release of the world’s smallest interchangeable lens digital camera, the A5100 [Updated]
- HTC unveils Butterfly 2 with 13MP Duo Camera and IP57 rating
- AMD announces Radeon R7 SSDs in collaboration with OCZ/Toshiba