- Articles tagged "gigabyte"
We have gathered the fastest and coolest Radeon HD 5870 cards from the biggest names in the industry - ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, XFX - all in the name of finding out who will reign supreme.
Along with the launch of its first 6-core desktop processor last month, AMD also refreshed its high-end enthusiast class 890FX chipset. We got four vendors, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte and MSI to send us their representatives for this 890FX roundup of the top boards in the market.
When building a new system, don't neglect your casing. Here, we check out six of the most popular budget, entry-level casings from Antec, Cooler Master, Gigabyte, Ikonik, NZXT and Thermaltake to see which is best.
The AMD 890GX chipset launched in March is just the first of AMD's chipset refresh for the year. Next up, expect the enthusiast class 890FX and the more mainstream 880G. Here's a quick preview of what's coming from Gigabyte.
With the launch of the first 6-core processor, the Intel Core i7-980X, the spotlight is back on Intel's X58 Express chipset. What's different this time round is that vendors have updated the chipset with features comparable to newer ones like that on the Intel P55. We return to the X58 scene with two top boards from ASUS and Gigabyte and the Core i7-980X.
AMD has refreshed its 790GX chipset with the newer 890GX. On paper, it appears to be a minor upgrade similar to what AMD did with the 785G. We check out the chipset differences with two boards from Gigabyte and MSI.
ATI's new Radeon HD 5670 promises to bring affordable DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. So today we take a look at six of the newest offerings from the biggest names. ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, and Sapphire, have all been summoned to our mainstream battle royale!
With the new mainstream Lynnfield processors lowering the price of entry for Intel's current platform, it's time to look at the rest of the supporting cast. Today, we bring together five of the top P55 motherboards from major vendors to find out which one deserves to be in your next PC.
The heir to the popular mainstream AMD 780G chipset, the 785G has arrived but it appears to have kept with the status quo. Can these three new motherboards from ASUS, ECS and Gigabyte convince us otherwise? We take these boards for a spin in our lab and paint the results for you.
- Here’s more reason to root for a fourth telco: Free 1-year unlimited mobile data for MyRepublic subscribers
- Minecraft creator has US$2.5 billion in his pockets, but is also wildly unhappy
- Samsung developing own curated news app for Galaxy devices
- Lenovo schedules event on 8 Sep, teases the launch of new Moto 360 smartwatch
- Samsung unveils the Gear S2 and Gear S2 Classic smartwatches
- Xiaomi Singapore reduces price of 7.9-inch Mi Pad to S$249
- 6-inch Oppo R7 Plus launching this Saturday
- HyperX adds DDR3L to Fury memory series, announces new Impact DDR4 SO-DIMMs