- Articles tagged "gigabyte"
Eager for what Computex 2016 will reveal? Here's what Gigabyte said it has in store. Yes, this means new motherboards (unfortunately no new chipset) and new features for both gamers and professionals.
It's the last day of the IT Show 2016 and if you are on the lookout for a gaming notebook, here are our recommendations.
Now that Intel Skylake is out in the wild, this is the best time in a long while to build a high-end gaming rig. But which Z170 motherboard should you get? We pit the flagship Z170 motherboards from ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI against each other to find out!
Have you set aside a pretty budget for your new Skylake system? Maybe one of these motherboards will make it into your next rig. Read on to find out which one you should get!
The Gigabyte Z170X Gaming G1 pulls out all the stops in providing an ultra-high-end solution for DIY enthusiasts. Here's a preview of what the board has to offer. Be warned: it is not at all cheap.
Performance doesn't always have to come in a large package. These mini-ITX Intel Z170 motherboards show that it's never wise to judge a book by its cover!
Gaming rigs don't have to cost you an arm and a leg. Maybe you don't want to play GTA V, but just League of Legends and Dota 2? We round up custom versions of the GeForce GTX 950 from ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI to tell you which one you should get for multiplayer online battle arena gaming.
Find Intel Z170 boards too pricey? More Intel 100 series motherboards have been announced, and we've rounded up boards based on the more affordable H170, B150, and H110 chipsets from key manufacturers to give you an idea of what's available now.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti is a powerful card that dishes out near-Titan X levels of performance. How much of a difference is there among custom cards in the highest tier of the GPU market? We round up cards from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and Palit to find out.
Three popular brands of custom GeForce GTX 960 graphics cards were rounded up for a mini shootout. Find out which of these cards from ASUS, Gigabyte and MSI, will appeal to you with their customized cooling solutions and GPU tweaking software.
- The ASUS ROG GX800 might just be the world’s most insane gaming laptop
- ASUS unveils the ROG Rampage V Edition 10, its latest flagship Intel X99 motherboard
- The ASUS ZenBook 3 looks just like a slimmer and lighter Apple MacBook
- MediaTek's Pump Express 3.0 charges phone battery from 0 to 70% in 20 mins
- Samsung announces partnership with Citibank for Samsung Pay
- Specs and render of Microsoft Surface Phone leaked
- ASUS’ Zenbo is a cute rolling robot that dances and reads to your kids
- Panasonic’s latest Toughbook CF-20 is more versatile than ever