- Event Coverage
Yet more goodies abound in our coverage - check out the stuff from Aten, ATP, Corsair, Foxconn, Kingston, OCZ, XFX and more. Let's get started, shall we?
We're not done with Computex 2009 just yet and continuing with our trawl of the huge component section here, we have more memory vendors to show you. Throw in notable chassis and power supply manufacturers like Lian Li and Enermax for another dose of Computex highlights.
Gigabyte has always been brimming with ideas and their new range of Intel P55 motherboards shows that with a new suite of functions. Also of worthy mention are their new range of mini-notebooks and their Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2009 event that had its finale at Taipei 101. Check out the excitement and more in this article!
Contrary to popular belief, Tegra is alive and well after a year of silence. Check out vendor implementations and a live demo in our video. Elsewhere, the NVIDIA Ion is finally picking up traction as we saw them in mini-notebooks, AIO PCs and motherboards. All this and more in this article focus on NVIDIA.
Next up in our Computex 2009 blast, we attended the launch of Thermaltake's much hyped Level 10 chassis. Also on the agenda, the latest consumer electronics and PC products from Acer together with P55 motherboards from ASRock, BIOSTAR and DFI. And much more!
Our coverage on Computex 2009 here in Taipei continues with yet more familiar brands that should rouse your interest. Join us as we take a peek at flash memory, PSUs, casings, coolers and NAS devices.
Our coverage of Computex 2009 here in Taipei is almost complete, but we're still not done! Here's are goodies coming your way from Artic Cooling, Cooler Master, Synology, Zalman, Zotac and more.
It has been a long hectic week so far for Team HardwareZone at Computex 2009. But it's not all toil and sweat. As is our tradition, we have captured some of the interesting sights that distracted us from our labors. Take a short break from the usual tech hardware coverage.
We plunge into the heart of the components section at Computex 2009 with this tour of memory, power supply units and chassis manufacturers. Along the way, we popped in at two ATI stalwarts, PowerColor and Sapphire to find out what they have in store.
Our first stop in our annual pilgrimage to the ICT trade show of the year - Computex 2009 - at MSI's impressively large booth, where the main focus was its ultra-slim notebooks and touch-enabled all-in-one PCs.
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores
- The new HP ZBook Studio is HP’s thinnest and lightest workstation yet
- The 13.3-inch HP Spectre is the laptop HP says will beat Apple (Updated)
- HP's new PageWide Enterprise printers can print up to 75 pages per minute
- HP expands LaserJet and OfficeJet Pro printer line-up, adds new security features