- Event Coverage
From what we've seen at the recent Palm Treo 500v launch, this latest Palm device has made its leap into the convergence for the mainstream consumers. We give you a quick update of our thoughts from our brief encounter with it.
The launch of MSI's latest Intel 3 Series motherboards took us all the way to the Silk Road in Dunhuang, China. Besides learning about MSI's latest products and their PC2008 vision, we were treated to an array of Chinese history, music, dance and some really exotic food.
In our last update, we look at Intel's vision of the next internet. We also have a photo gallery of all the cool gadgets and displays that caught our eye.
In our second update, we look at upcoming mobile products, from notebook PCs to ultra mobile devices such as UMPCs and MIDs. We also have details of Montevina and Moorestown, as well as a photo gallery.
In our first update for IDF Fall 2007, we have details of Intel's upcoming Nehalem microarchitecture, their latest 32nm process technology, the multi-core teraflop Larrabee chip and future USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps specifications.
Following its move to the foreground as a company that now sells Windows Mobile devices directly to consumers through its own brand, HTC officially unveiled its new global headquarter and R&D facility as part of its 10th anniversary bash.
Spilling out beyond the usual perimeters of Suntec conventional halls, this year's COMEX occupies not two but three floors of exhibition space, and in doing so it has proven its appeal as an IT bargain haven conclusively. In keeping with traditions, www.hardwarezone.com presents to you the full coverage of COMEX 2007!
Here's part 2 of our Comex 2007 Preview of the latest gadgets and great offers that await you next week. Check them out now!
What comes after PC Show and IT Show? Comex of course! But well before it even commences, www.hardwarezone.com is proud to bring you a preview of the latest gadgets and great offers that await you at Comex 2007.
Commemorating the VAIO's 10th anniversary, Sony launched two new series and in style at VivoCity's NAFNAF. To add on to the festivities, the launch was hosted by Stephanie Carrington, a familiar face on AXN's Sony Style show. Check out the sexy CZ series and the ultra slim TZ series now!
- Microsoft unveils mid-range Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL at MWC 2015
- From CES to retail: Samsung's new curved monitors hitting stores soon
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 820, Zeroth platform and Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner at MWC 2015
- Nikon announces launch of D7200, CoolPix P900, View NX-i and the renewal of the Nikon Image Space app for both iOS and Android.
- Ikea announces Qi-enabled furniture collection at MWC 2015
- MediaTek unveils 64-bit octa-core MT6753 mobile processor at MWC 2015
- SanDisk unveils new 200GB microSD card
- Lenovo introduces new Tab 2 A8 and Tab 2 A10-70 tablets at MWC 2015