- Event Coverage
We pop by Marina Bay Sands today for the launch of Microsoft Office 2010 and managed to get some chat time with CEO Steve Ballmer.
If you can't do without music, and faithful sound reproduction is all you live for, then this feature is for you. We are currently in Leuven, Belgium, to find out more about Philips' freshly concocted "Obsessed with Sound" campaign and six accompanying audio champions about to grace our shelves real soon.
Lenovo launches a whole bunch of new stuff that promises to be fun, fun, fun! We pop on by to find out.
We got some hands-on time with the recently announced Nokia C3, C6 and E5 at Nokia's office. Also, a quick peek into the Microsoft Communicator Mobile, a collaboration between Nokia and Microsoft to unify communication channels in a corporate environment.
HP held a pretty big enterprise and SMB event in Beijing on the 20th and 21st of April covering new technologies, functions, products and services for their printer division. We bring you the condensed highlights of the event, so step right this way.
NVIDIA held its inaugural GeForce LAN/NVIDIA Game Festival in Shanghai on 10-11 April 2010 and we were there to interview Drew Henry, General Manager of Desktop GPU business for NVIDIA. Check out what he has to say about the recently launched GeForce GTX 480 GPU.
Sony and Samsung have already entered the 3D fray in the local scene. Today, the spotlight falls on Panasonic. Their first salvo of VIERA flat-panels for 2010 includes a Full-HD 3D Plasma screen amongst a new suite of affordable LCD and PDP displays. Read on as we check out their latest displays.
We head to Los Angeles to check out HP's latest range of workstations for both the desktop and mobile.
We joined 3M today for a closed-door session on their current star device, the 3M MPro150 Pico Projector, and other equally exciting yet vastly different technological products. Stay tuned for the details as we bring to you the latest from 3M.
LG has given us a glimpse of their INFINIA series yesterday. Today, we bring you the concluding chapter with more on their upcoming HDTV models, and of course, LG's new-fangled LED and 3D technology. Read on for more Korean intrigue.
- Apple says iPhone 6 fires in China are not due to product faults
- Here are the "Best of 2016" apps, music, movies, books and podcasts from Apple
- Apple Music has 20 million paying subscribers, execs are hungry for more
- Samsung could launch the pearl black Galaxy S7 edge on 9 December
- Dyson is expanding with a new Technology Centre in Singapore
- Google to run entirely on renewable energy in 2017
- Upcoming HyperDrive USB hub solves port problems on the 2016 MacBook Pro
- See how data science helped solve the mystery of the SMRT Circle Line disruptions